Important document downloads
Instructions for documents
Instructions to prepare documents for admission which will be required upon reporting in the campus
1. All documents listed in the attached document will be required with no exception.
2. All documents except affidavits will be verified with original copy.
3. No originals except affidavits, migration/transfer/character certificate will be retained by the university only self attested photocopies will be kept so please bring a set of self attested photocopy to be submitted.
4. All documents listed are mandatory except listed in "Affidavit if applicable" section.
5. Following instructions must be followed for "Affidavits if Applicable"
- Character Certificate Affidavit should be submitted only when you do not have original / not have character certificate from your previous institution.
- Study Break Affidavit should be submitted only when there is a break in continuity in education for more than six months.
- In case your qualifying examination result is not declared for whatever reason by the reporting date you must submit the Affidavit in case of delay in final result.
- If your migration certificate is not yet issued submit the Migration certificate deficiency Affidavit.
- If your migration certificate is lost and duplicate migration is not issued by your university submit the Migration Lost affidavit.
Kindly download the applicable draft and do the needful.