Assistant Professor & Head Public Relations and Social Outreach
– Ph.D. (Utkal University)
– MA(Public Administration), Utkal University
– M.Sc. (Physics), Regional Engineering College (now National Institute of Technology), Rourkela
– M.B.A (Utkal University)
– LLB (Utkal University)
– Rai Bahadur Durga Charan Das Memorial Gold Medal in 2000
– Utkal University Gold Medal for Public Administration in 2000
– Makar Samman for Social Work in 2014
Public Relations, Governance, Political Leadership, Life Skills, Yoga
Public Relations, Liaison, Human Values in Education, Ethics in Governance, Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, Political Governance, Education Policy and planning, Urban/Rural Local Self-Governance, Stress Management, Indigenous system of Governance, Ancient Oriental Scripts of self-development, Building Organizations
– Author of the Book on ‘Human Values and Ethics in Education- 2015
– Became Research Guide in 2015
– First Volunteer and Employee of Sri Sri University. Worked for land acquisition and enactment of Sri Sri University Act, 2009 which was the first private University Act to be enacted by Government of Odisha. A champion in institution building, Public Relations and Liaison with 17 years of working experience in various verticals of The Art of Living and Sri Sri University.
– An Art of Living Trainer since last 13 years imparting stress free techniques of the Art of Living.
– Written more than 25 articles so far and is guiding 2 research scholar.
– Engaged in Social Outwork in nearby villages of Sri Sri University in improving the socio-economic conditions of the people. Lok Sangraha is her motto in life.
– Organised two National Conferences (i) Good Governance Conference in February 2017 in collaboration with ICSSR. (ii) Alternative Dispute Resolution with the help of Government of Odisha in August 2018
– Guides numerous students to lead a path of human values, organises scholarship for the deserving students. She mentors the Public Relations and Photography Club of varsity comprising nearly 100 students. This club organizes a lot of events throughout the year to showcase the uniqueness of Sri Sri University.
– Memberships: Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA), Indian Political Science Association (IPSA), Odisha Political Science Association (OPSA), Public Relations Society of India (PRSI)