- The BFA students at SSU are prepared for an unpredictable and exciting field of visual communication.
- The course provides an opportunity to the students with a flair for art and innovation to specialize in Applied Arts or Painting.
- This professional degree program will enable students to become successful visual art professionals.
- After completing the course, students can seek employment at art studios, advertising firms, as well as publishing houses, and even put up one’s own art exhibition.
The capstone initiatives taken by the department includes various activities apart from teaching. Students are encouraged to adopt various interdisciplinary activities merging music, dance, fine arts, architecture, mass media, and journalism in an integrated manner that also adds value to their degrees. Both students and faculty are also encouraged to participate in various international platforms.
- A Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) is followed similar to the syllabi of international universities.
- A holistic and far-sighted curriculum developed by a team of experts that keeps sustainability as its focus.
- The students are taught in studios where they have their own dedicated design spaces. They are set projects that require them to produce drawings and models to communicate their ideas.
- Studio work is supervised in individual tutorials and group critical reviews encouraging students to develop essential design skills.
- Learning is not only confined to the studio, opportunities are given to students to also explore nature.