- The objective of MBA (Agribusiness), 2 years course is to create a platform to motivate and provide systematic guidance to the students to realize their dream as agri-preneurs.
- Agribusiness here at our university focuses on training students in the principles and practices of agricultural production, value addition, marketing, supply chain, global trends and future challenges.
- Students will get an in-depth idea about Agribusiness through regular interaction with industry leaders, seminars, workshops etc.
Seminars and workshops time to time to come together for deliberations and chalking futuristic insights.
- With a wide array of faculty members available at the campus from over five different countries, the students here get an international exposure.
- We incorporate a variety of teaching methods involving both lectures and case-based teachings to bring in the corporate dynamics to the classroom.
- The course is framed as per international standards.
- Students walk through live simulations, seminars, group discussions, and project work to develop skills for them to face future business challenges but will also help them grow into socially conscious individuals.
- The choice-based credit system provides choice for the students to select from the prescribed courses (core, elective or minor or soft skill courses).
- The course structure is designed through our active interaction with prominent academicians and corporate executives for meeting the needs of the industry.
The two years Master programme has been divided into 4 semesters with a summer internship Project for 8 weeks during the months of May-June apart from the core and elective papers based upon the choice of specialization.