- Entrepreneurship is the capacity to develop ideas, the process to arrange resources required to exploit opportunities in the marketplace, to create opportunities and to achieve success with them.
- Our MBA (ENTREPRENEURSHIP) is designed to give students an in-depth mastery of the academic disciplines and applied functional areas necessary for every business leader’s success.
- The industry oriented curriculum adopted by the university makes it look like a corporate campus.
- Students will be able to apply decision-making techniques, analyse and evaluate ethical problems and conduct strategic analysis using both theoretical and practical applications.
Sri Sri Inovation Centre-“SRINOVATION” an active entrepreneurship cell which is the brainchild of FCMS (PG).
More than 10 new projects have been started by students of entrepreneurship management.
Student projects are approved and funded by many national funding agencies like NASSCOM, etc. which are ranked amongst the top 200 funded projects in the country.
- With a wide array of faculty members available at the campus from over five different countries, the students here get an international exposure.
- We incorporate a variety of teaching methods involving both lectures and case-based teachings to bring in the corporate dynamics to the classroom.
- The course is framed as per international standards.
- Students walk through live simulations, seminars, group discussions, and project work to develop skills for them to face future business challenges but will also help them grow into socially conscious individuals.
- The choice-based credit system provides choice for the students to select from the prescribed courses (core, elective or minor or soft skill courses).
- The course structure is designed through our active interaction with prominent academicians and corporate executives for meeting the needs of the industry.
The two years Master programme has been divided into 4 semesters with a summer internship Project for 8 weeks during the months of May-June apart from the core and elective papers based upon the choice of specialization.