Sri Sri University Students' Yoga Club
Club RepresentativesConvener: Farrah
Faculty Mentor: Prof. Dinesh and Prof. Anupriya
1. Accupressure clinic for a week. 6 Accupressure therapists from Yoga department had given therapy to more than 20 SSU students.
2. Yoga Challenge was conducted in which few students from BBA had participated. Tanmay from BBA had been given the title of Yogi of Campus.
3. Yoga Health for girls workshop is still in progress. We had given a talk to more than 30 girl students of BBA, Bcom and B.Arch students about problems and issues faced by girls and its benefits of workshop.
- Under this few schools have also been visited and still the confirmation to conduct the program is to be approved.
4. Under Yoga club yoga students are being allotted to conduct Morning Yoga Session for Veda boys. The morning sessions for Veda boys has already started.