40 Initiatives (Mission 40X40) is a Sri Sri University initiative which was set into motion this year on the auspicious occasion of Pujya Gurudev’s 65th birthday and 40th Anniversary of Art of Living, as a humble tribute to Pujya Gurudev.
It was a matter of great honour and pride that Gurudev Himself announced and blessed our collective Sankalpa of starting 40 Initiatives at Sri Sri University during the webcast of His Birthday Celebrations from The Art of Living International Centre, Bangalore on May 13, 2021 at 7:30 PM.
A Project Monitoring Team (PMT) has been constituted for the project consisting of:
- Prof. (Dr.) Jyotirmaya Satpathy, Director, ER Office and Professor, Faculty of Management Studies – Chairperson;
- Prof. (Dr.) R. N. Satpathy, Director, Office of the Vice Chancellor and Dean, Faculty of Emerging Technologies – Co-Chairperson;
- Mr. Ravi Onkari, Chief Finance Officer – Member;
- Mr. Sanjeeva Narang, Head HR – Member.
* Ms. Bhawna Borisagar and Mr. Lal Mohan Patnaik shall assist the PMT.
The Project Monitoring Team (PMT) led by its Chairperson Prof. Jyotirmaya Satpathy, Professor FMS and Director ER Office who is spearheading the project, is tracking and sharing the project updates with all the SSU staff and faculty on a daily basis. All members of the SSU family are joining hands and contributing towards the success of this mission.
The 40 X 40 Initiatives at Sri Sri University will create a new benchmark for others to follow. In the spirit of Sangachadwam (the spirit of togetherness and harmony) we are all committed to make our Mission 40X40 a grand success.