The study of Human Development is witnessing an exciting phase of growth; moving beyond the Euro-American theories and exploring culturally rooted perspectives. The Vedic tenets lay emphasis on the fulfillment in the Higher States of consciousness alone.
Spread over 80+ hours, every Saturday and Sunday, this path-breaking, innovative course is a holistic amalgamation of the East-West approach to studying the ‘Human’ in totality. The inter-disciplinary approach of this course draws its content from various fields of Psychology, Physiology, Human Development, Vedanta, Counselling, Political Science, Diet & Nutrition, Spirituality to name a few.
To check or download the Brochure – Click Here –> Programmatic Brochure HDCVM 2019
A. Entrance Examination
• 29th December, 2018 (Saturday); 9:30 am to 11:00 am; Sri Sri University.
• Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ format) with
– 50% weightage on areas related to English Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Aptitude & General Knowledge
– 50 % weightage on basic knowledge of the core perspectives to be dealt in this certificate course (refer preceding sections)
B. Psychometric Assessment cum Interview:
(only for candidates shortlisted in the entrance examination)
• 29th December 2018 (Saturday); between 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm; Sri Sri University
Total Seats: 30*
Study Dates, Schedule, Timings
– 5th January till 12th May 2019
– 80+ Hours
– Saturdays and Sundays (barring University holidays)
– 4 pm to 8.50 pm (includes 2 breaks; 10 minutes each)
– 6 lectures every weekend (1 lecture = 1.5 hours each)
Graduation or equivalent in any stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50%
those in their last semester of graduation or equivalent in any stream from a recognized university with an aggregate of minimum 50% from their previous years of graduation
Age Limit: 20 years to 65 years
Duly Filled Application Submissions: 22nd December 2018 (Saturday), 17.30 Hours
Written Entrance Examination followed by Interview & Psychometric Assessment at SSU Campus: 29th December 2018 (Saturday); 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Final List of Shortlisted Students: 31st December 2018 (Monday), on www.srisriuniversity.edu.in;
SSU-Admissions office Notice Board; Intimation via mail
** There is a relaxation on the above eligibility with regards to the qualification and age for a few specified categories. In addition, candidates sponsored by the Government will directly be admitted into the course (exempted from the entrance examination; subject to meeting the eligibility). Further, such candidates will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Participation’ after the completion of the course (subject to not appearing in the Final Certificate Examination).
Course Fee: Rs. 67,500 = 62,500 (Tution Fee; Non – Refundable) + 5,000 (Caution Money; Refundable)
– Field trips will be charged additionally as per actuals (travel/accommodation/food etc).
* For Internationals, contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Important Dates at a Glance|
|Application Submissions Close:||22nd December 2018 (Saturday); 17.30 hours|
|Written Entrance Examination:||29th December 2018 (Saturday); 9:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Psychometric Assessment & Interview:||29th December 2018 (Saturday); between 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Selected Candidates List:||31st December 2018 (Monday)|
|Study Commencement Date:||5th January 2019 (Saturday)|
|Study Completion Date:||12th May 2019 (Sunday)|