Unique Course Offering
Our salient course features include :
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of management theory with technology in mind.
- Theoretical and applied perspectives.
- The ability to apply knowledge and skills in Cyber Security.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of information systems, including digital business models, IS architecture, and nascent technologies.
- An understanding of the principles of Cyber Security, including cybercrime theory, basic security, and Cyber Security auditing and assessment.
- Students would be provided with in-house incubation support which is approved by the Govt. in order to aid their entrepreneurial efforts.
- Exclusive cultural & literary clubs providing versatile exposure to students.
- Students can access the portals where classes and resources would be recorded and they would be able to retrieve them 24*7 as per their convenience.
- We would also provide guest classes by industry experts so that students get first-hand knowledge of the market scape and industry demands
- Internship opportunities would be provided from 1st year onwards with minor/live projects.
- The course curriculum would be updated each year at par with industry demands.
- In case a student opts for Integrated Program after BTech, either an MBA or MTech, then we would assure a placement guarantee of a minimum 15 lakhs package. As we would be following the model of Offer-Training-Deployment
- We also have the collaborative program in place with foreign universities, where a student in his 4th year can opt-in through the medium of virtual classes, and on the final/5th year can complete his on-site studies.
What you will learn
- You will learn how to analyze policy, trends, and intelligence to better anticipate and identify current and emerging cyber threats.
- You will also learn how to evaluate practices and procedures to prevent or minimize attacks.
- You will better understand the importance of risk management both from the Cybersecurity perspective as well as from the management perspective.
- Academia-Industrial Visit
- Internships 2-30 weeks durations
- Hands-on working in the virtual Cyber Range and LMS
- Development of Simulations Labs
- Product and Service Development and Startup
- Onboarding the companies/ organizations as an expert
Bouquet of Activities of CyberPeace Foundation
- Global CyberPeace Challenge eRaksha - Nationwide online safety competition
- Global CyberPeace Dialogues
- Global CyberPeace Summit
- CyberPeace Clubs
The career avenues with a degree of B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering with a specialization in Cyber Security & Cyber Defense are very lucrative, and offer a wide range of alternatives, for students to choose from. Some of the commonly opted career choices are highlighted below:
- Security Analyst
- Security Architect
- Security Software Developer
- Security Engineer
- Security Consultant
Some of the top companies that recruit professionals with cybersecurity degree are:
- GE Capital
- American Express
- Capital One
- General Motors
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Lockheed Martin
- Boeing and many more