B.Tech in CSE
B.Tech in CSE
(Cyber Security & Cyber Defense)
B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering - Specialization in Cyber Security & Cyber Defense
- B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering with a specialization in Cyber Security & Cyber Defense is a 4-year undergraduate program where a student would learn the intricacies of keeping cyberspace safe and secured.
- Through the course of Cyberdefense, a student would be taught computer network defense mechanisms which include response to actions and prime infrastructure protection for institutions, government bodies, and other networks.
- The program focuses to teach students to build cyberspaces that prevent attacks by detecting and providing timely responses to threats, which ultimately ensures that no information gets tampered with.
- Cybersecurity and cyber defense run at a multitude of activities from safeguarding the platform by protecting the environment from possible attackers to interpreting critical locations, and delicate facts/data.
- It also deals with creating preventative controls that make the attacks expensive, analyzing and identifying vulnerable pathways that the attackers could target. It also helps in improving the effectiveness of the security resources and expenses.
Unique Course Offering
Our salient course features include :
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of management theory with technology in mind.
- Theoretical and applied perspectives.
- The ability to apply knowledge and skills in Cyber Security.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of information systems, including digital business models, IS architecture, and nascent technologies.
- An understanding of the principles of Cyber Security, including cybercrime theory, basic security, and Cyber Security auditing and assessment.
- Students would be provided with in-house incubation support which is approved by the Govt. in order to aid their entrepreneurial efforts.
- Exclusive cultural & literary clubs providing versatile exposure to students.
- Students can access the portals where classes and resources would be recorded and they would be able to retrieve them 24*7 as per their convenience.
- We would also provide guest classes by industry experts so that students get first-hand knowledge of the market scape and industry demands
- Internship opportunities would be provided from 1st year onwards with minor/live projects.
- The course curriculum would be updated each year at par with industry demands.
- In case a student opts for Integrated Program after BTech, either an MBA or MTech, then we would assure a placement guarantee of a minimum 15 lakhs package. As we would be following the model of Offer-Training-Deployment
- We also have the collaborative program in place with foreign universities, where a student in his 4th year can opt-in through the medium of virtual classes, and on the final/5th year can complete his on-site studies.
What you will learn
- You will learn how to analyze policy, trends, and intelligence to better anticipate and identify current and emerging cyber threats.
- You will also learn how to evaluate practices and procedures to prevent or minimize attacks.
- You will better understand the importance of risk management both from the Cybersecurity perspective as well as from the management perspective.
- Academia-Industrial Visit
- Internships 2-30 weeks durations
- Hands-on working in the virtual Cyber Range and LMS
- Development of Simulations Labs
- Product and Service Development and Startup
- Onboarding the companies/ organizations as an expert
Bouquet of Activities of CyberPeace Foundation
- Global CyberPeace Challenge eRaksha - Nationwide online safety competition
- Global CyberPeace Dialogues
- Global CyberPeace Summit
- CyberPeace Clubs
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems
- Problem analysis: Identity, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using the first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specific needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions
- Project management and nance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
COURSE FACT SHEET
45% In PCM at +2 Sc Level /
45% in total at +2 Sc level with rank in SSU CET /JEE (Main) / OJEE/
Any other State Level & National Entrance Test
What People Say About Us
Vandana Shiva, Social Activist
Dr. Vijay, Professor
Ms. Anja Jessurun Director Shankara
Mr. Sourabh Sharma Manager
Applications for 2024 Open