Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration is a winning proposition to kick-start your career in the corporate world. Equipped with the very best-suited industry-relevant curriculum, its a completely professional degree that interests students who are serious about getting into careers in business and management.
- It’s a stepping stone towards a solid career in management. This course enables students to develop managerial skills early. It’s a highly industry-focused course with significant avenues in the corporate world. The return on investment with a BBA degree is really high, as the students get to explore the open job market with infinite scope for growth.In comparison to MBA, the resource invested is much lesser while the course equips you with all the armor required to ace the corporate culture and management practices.
- BBA is a 3-year degree program that provides a fundamental education in business and management principles.
- The course allows students to specialize in one of the specialization areas, such as marketing program, finance management, human resource management, operations, and information systems.
- Disciplined Approach – Where frequent communication is sent from the department to the respective parents regarding attendance reports, internal marks, etc.
- Qualitative Approach – The approach towards education is more interactive with field visits and workshops conducted by distinguished speakers. All the programs are based on outcome learning.
- Learning management theories and practices to effectively address business challenges
- Develop Interpersonal skills and Value-based education through ethical practices
- Encouraging students to lead and achieve organizational efficacy
- Imparting skills to resolve complex business challenges and problems in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrate the ability to create entrepreneurship acumen
- Serving the society by demonstrating interpersonal, societal and personal skills
- Application of technological innovation in a business organisation
COURSE FACT SHEET
10+2 examination or equivalent from any stream from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% score
BBA(2021-24) 4TH SEM
BBA(2020-23) 6TH SEM
What People Say About Us
Vandana Shiva, Social Activist
This is a University for the future where everyone has a right share of economic, spiritual and social well-being. am so impressed by this campus because it isn't a clone of what is being taught everywhere else. It is connecting the ancient values to the needs of the present.
Dr. Vijay, Professor
I am quite impressed with facilities, cordial staff and highly talented faculty members here. They have very unique programs. I am qu campus infrastructure and Integrated programs they are running right now. wish them luck for the Ayurveda hospital!
I found the campus quite beautiful and serene. Around here, it is a different kind of experience. It is away from hustle and bustle of city near Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. If you want to do meditation or spend some time to do some serious work like writing, thinking, contemplating, this is a wonderful place.
Ms. Anja Jessurun Director Shankara
We needed more experienced people from India. Therefore, we visited Sri Sri University. After my visit I was very impressed by the total i.e. the location. the knowledge and the atmosphere. I met 10 students and they pitched their ideas to me, which they did really well. I was really impressed by the management and the things they said which I was recollecting all my way back and which will remain with me all my life.
Mr. Sourabh Sharma Manager
Mr. Kishan is a work dedicated guy who quickly understood what the expectations were from the project & put all efforts to achieve the same. He was punctual throughout the SIP. The most important thing is, even not being from engineering background, he grasped the project so quickly and delivered very well. This speaks of his dedication and commitment for the work.
Applications for 2024 Open