Admission Enquiry Form
BSc (Hons.) Data-science
- Data is the life-force of the modern era. The precise and effective analysis of data will improve, create and guide products and services across the globe.
- In today’s competitive world success of the business is being more data-driven managed by data-science.
- Data science is a tool that has been applied to many problems in the modern workplace.
- The program primarily intends to serve as a foundation for higher academic programs in computer science and build a firm foundation in Mathematics, besides including modules on electronics and humanities.
- The BSc (Hons.) Data Science is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of big data techniques, and their applications for effective decision making in improving business processes.
- BSc (Hons.) Data Science is a three-year undergraduate interdisciplinary course spread over six semesters.
- The program curriculum has been designed with feedback from industry and academia. The main attraction of the program is live projects in the third year of the course where students will explore their knowledge while working on real-world business problems.
- This 3-year program is spread across 6 semesters and follows Innovative teaching-learning activities like-Modular Based Teaching, Video-Based Teaching, e-learning, Webinars, Quiz Competitions, etc.
- Additionally, counseling is provided to help students overcome their academic/personal issues. Remedial classes are conducted to uplift the progress of the students and regular sessions and assignments help evaluate the progress of the students.
- We provide students the opportunity to develop their soft skills by organizing seminars and workshops. Meditation and breathing practices help students to understand their minds, concentrate better and deal with stress.
- An E-notice facility is issued for students and we acknowledge feedback from parents/students on teaching and evaluation strategies etc.
The career prospects available after graduation in BSc (Hons.) Data Science are as follows:
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning Scientist
- Applications Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Data Architect
- Infrastructure Architect
- Data Engineer
COURSE FACT SHEET
We can reduce the required percentage to 45% as UGC/State board has not defined any minimum selection criteria for admission into graduate level programs.
The cutoff is always set by the respective institution.
What People Say About Us
Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands,
Applications for 2022 Open