Dr. Arun Pratap Singh
- Ph.D. (Psychology), University of Delhi, February 2011
- Diploma in Yoga Education, Deo Antarrashtriya Yog Kendra, 2003
- Master of Arts (Psychology), Lucknow University, 2002
What subject you teach at SSU ?
Psychology of Relationships, Biopsychology, History of Psychology, Integrative Mind & Consciousness Studies
Invited Expert, Project titled “India-Australia Yoga Collaboration for Well-being” by The Institute for Policy, Advocacy, and Governance (IPAG) Asia Pacific Ltd, Vienna, Austria (January, 2021).
Dr. Arun Pratap Singh says
My mission is to further integrate the eastern and western perspectives for the grooming of the consciousness as espoused in my experience and studies. I do strongly feel that Sri Sri University offers a great platform to realize it. In essence, I am confident that because of the tangible presence of its founder it harbors a great potential to promote spiritual psychology. Moreover, as per my knowledge and exposure, Revered Gurudev is open towards every sector.
Sr. Assistant Professor-DIT University, Dehradun
- Doctoral thesis work on the relevance of Vedic Perspectives of Lifestyle for the improvement in social and mental functioning among selected school adolescents in metro, urban and rural regions of the country.
- Published 27 research papers in Scopus-indexed and other popular journals including a survey published by the American Psychological Association.
- Delivered 22 presentations at national and international forums.
UGC-JRF, 2003, Major Research Grant, ICSSR 2013, Mini Research Grant, 2015
Spirituality, Poem writing & Yoga