Dr. Jayalaxmi Samal
- Ph.D (Management)
- MBA (HR & Marketing)
- M.A (Economics)
- UGC NET (Management)
- CBSE NET (Labour Welfare & Industrial Relations)
- Best Paper award in the International Conference on “Sustainability: Innovations, Emerging Trends and Practices” held on 12-13 January, 2017 at IMIS, Bhubaneswar.
- Research Paper received cash award worth 100 Pounds for publication in Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies Journal from Emerald Publishing Limited, UK.
- Counselling & Coaching
- Social work
What subject you teach at SSU ?
Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour, Business Negotiation, Compensation Management
- Published 12 research papers in national and international refereed journals and Scopus indexed journal
University Second Topper during MBA at Berhampur university
- Proposal accepted with a grant worth INR 1 lakh 50 thousand by National Institute of Disaster Management, New Delhi for organizing an FDP on “Leadership and Spirituality in Disaster and Risk Management” at Sri Sri University, Cuttack, Odisha from 2nd to 4th August, 2021 in virtual mode.
- Proposal accepted by National Commission for Women with a grant of INR 1 lakh 75 thousand for organizing a workshop on “Promoting positive mental health amongst women of Raigarh (C.G)” at OP Jindal University, Raigarh (C.G)