Dr.Jharana Rani Tripathy
Post Doctoral Fellowship On topic Citation and Significance of Manuscriptology in Contemporary odisha( Continuing), Ph.D in Sanskrit (Pondicherry University)
What subject you teach at SSU ?
Administration, Leadership, business development, Politics, Promote Sanskrit literature, Organising Seminars & Workshops, Special Interest on Odia Manuscript.
- Attended More than 20 workshops, Seminars & Conferences on national universities. Got the chance to meet national & international laureates of Sanskrit literature which has given me to grow and learn many new things which has help me to grow as a better individual and also in my profession. Conducted Seminar on Rashtriya Ekataaye Sanskrutasya Yogadanam, Rashtriya Sangosthi ,Dept .of Sanskrit ,K.G.Arts & Science College ,Raigarh (Chhatisgarh)Conducted National Seminar ( AyojanSachiv).
- PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY ,SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES ,DEPARTMENT OF SANSKRIT ‘ 7- DAY NATIONAL,WORKSHOP ON ALANKAR SASTRA NATIONAL TRANSLATION MISSION CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF INDIAN LANGUAGES [ MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT , DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION , GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ] MANASAGANGOTRI, HUNSUR ROAD, MYSORE. 3 –WEEK INTENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAMME;’ COURSE ON INTRODUCTION TO TRANSLATION’.
- Basic Level Workshop on Manuscriptology& Palaeography organized by the National mission for manuscripts, New Delhi in collaboration with institute for post Graduate Teaching & Research in Ayurveda, Gujarat Ayurved University. Workshop on URKUND on organised by AnandaRangapillai Library , Pondicherry University in collaboration with INFLIBNET CENTRE, GANDHINAGAR , GUJURAT. Workshop on “Ancient india Knowledge System”Organisedby Department of Computer science and Engineering IIT Powai ,Bombay.
- One day state level Symposium on Quality assurance and NAAC Awareness,Rusa Sponsored :Organised by IQAC ,K.G.Arts& Science College Raigarh (C.G). Ten day capacity Building Woiorkshop on Research Skills and Methodology Under PMMMNMTT Scheme /MHRD/Gol on the Theme “SHARPEN THE RESEARCH SKILLS” at school of Education ,Pondicherry university.
- Presented Around 15 paper representations in different Seminar & conferences.
- INTRODUCTION OF ODRADESA INSCRIPTION in TWO DAY NATIONAL SEMINAR ON SOCIETY IN THE EPIGRAPHS OF EASTERN INDIA ORGANISED BY THE ASIATIC SOCIETY IN COLLABORATION WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF SANSKRIT , BURDWAN UNIVERSITY. SAMSKRITTAVANGMAYE STHRINAM STANAM in QUEEN MARY’S COLLEGE AUTONOMUS , AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS ,NATIONAL SEMINAR ON ‘WOMEN IN SANSKRIT LITERATURE’ ORGANISED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF SANSKRIT.
- status on women characters in Mahabharatha with special Reference to Kiraataarjuneeyam in ugc sponsored National seminar on socio-Political Aspects in Mahabharata : Their Relevance Today organized by P.G Dept.of studies in Sanskrit, Bangalore University.
- PARTICIPATED AS AN OBSERVER in INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MAHABHARATA ; THE EPIC TRADITION IN INDIA AND SOUTH –EAST ASIA.
- Published around 11 articles in famous national & International Journals. Article- Mammata Matayoho kavyakarana Vimarsha in “A REFEREED RESEARCH JOURNAL OF SANSKRIT ṚTĀYANĪ.” . Amogharaghava Campu-A Critical Edition & Study in “ŚodhaPravāha A Multidisciplinary Refereed Research Journal”.
- Status on women characters in Mahabharatha with special Reference toKiraataarjuneeyam in “UGC sponsored National seminar on socio-Political Aspects in Mahabharata :Their Relevance Today,Bangalore University”
- VARITIES OF PLANT DISEASES AND THEIR CURING MANAGEMENT: A SPECIAL REFERENCE TO ANCIENT TEXT in “UNIVERSITY OF MYSORE DEPARTMENT OF STUDIES IN SANSKRIT ON THE OCCASION OF CENTENARY CELEBRATIONS ONE-DAY NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON AGRICULTURE IN SANSKRIT LITERATURE.”
- Shatdarsanesu Pramnavicharaha Ekamadhyayanam in SHABDARNAV INTERNATIONAL REFFERED JOURNAL OF MULTIDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH.
- Mammata Matayoho kavyakarana Vimarsha in “PRERANA A STUDENT JOURNAL OF PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY.”
- Bharatiyadarsaneshu Srustiprakriyamadhye Panchakosa Ekavislesanam in “Sanskrit international multidisplinary Research Journal”.
- Strinam Dayadhikaravisaye Prachina Arbachinakale Tulanatmakam Ekamadhyayanam in “A international Refereed Monthly Research Journal”.
- “Tradition and advances :Modern Sanskrit Literature In Today’s World” in “Prachi Pragya Sastra manjusayam”.
- Guru Tradition:Historical and philosophical point of view in “ Proceedings of the 1st ABSLA state Sanskrit Conference”.
- Palm leaf Manuscripts inheritance of Odisha: A historical Survey in “International Journal of Sanskrit Research(Ananta)” .