1. 1975 H.S.Saini, Nand Lal and K.K.Nagpaul “Annealing studies of fission track in allanite.” Contrib. Mineral Petrol, V.52, P.143-145.
2. 1976 Nand Lal, K.K.Nagpaul and K.K. Sharma “Fission track ages and uranium concentration in garnets of Rajasthan, India.” Geol. Soc. AM. Bull, V.87, P.687-690.
3. 1976 Nand Lal, H.S.Saini and K.K.Nagpaul “Study of annealing versus etching behaviour of fission damages in biotite.” RAD. EFFECTS, V.29, P.161-163.
4. 1976 Nand Lal, H.S.Saini, K.K.Nagpaul and K.K. Sharma “Tectonic and cooling history of Bihar mica belt, India as revealed by fission track analysis.” Tectonophysics, V.34, P.163-180.
5. 1977 Nand Lal, R.Parshad and K.K.Nagpaul “Fission track annealing characteristics of Garnet.” Lithos, V.10, P.129-132.
6. 1977 Nand Lal, R.Parshad and K.K.Nagpaul “Fission track etching and annealing of tourmaline.” Nucl. Track Detection, V.1, P.145-148.
7. 1980 K.K.Sharma, K.D.Bal, Nand Lal, R.Parshad and K.K.Nagpaul “Paleo-uplift and cooling rates from various orogenic belts of India as revealed by radiometric ages.” Tectonophysics, V.70, P.135-138.
8. 1980 K.D.Bal, Nand Lal, R.S.Waraich and K.K.Nagpaul “Etching characteristics of natural quartz detector.” Nucl. Instr. Methods, V.173, P.303-305.
9. 1980 Y.P.Sharma, Nand Lal, K.D.Bal, R.Parshad and K.K.Nagpaul “Closing temperature of different fission track clocks.” Contrib. Mineral Petrol, V.72, P.335-336.
10. 1980 R.Parshad, Nand Lal and K.K.Nagpaul “Determination of trace content of uranium in normal human blood by particle etch technique.” Health Phys., V.38, P.409-410.
11. 1980 S.K.Chakarvarti, Nand Lal and K.K.Nagpaul “Trace estimation of uranium in soaps and detergents by solid state nuclear track detectors.” Int. J. Appl. Rad Isotopes, V.31, P.793-795.
12. 1980 S.K.Chakarvarti, Nand Lal and K.K.Nagpaul “Thermal effects of the bulk luminous transmittance and track recording characteristics of dyed cellulose nitrate detector.” Nucl. Instr. Methods,V.175, P.491-494.
13 1980 S.K.Chakarvarti, Nand Lal and K.K.Nagpaul “Nuclear Statistics with poorman’s detector: a laboratory experiment.” EU. J. Phys., V.1, P.133-137.
14 1981 Y.P.Sharma, Nand Lal, S.K.Chakarvarti, K.Mahesh and K.K.Nagpaul “Trace content of uranium in spices and condiments.” Health Phys., V.41, P.680-682.
15 1982 Nand Lal, Y.P.Sharma, P.K.Sharma, I.M.Talwar, K.K.Nagpaul and S.K.Chakarvarti “Uranium assay in milk.” Health Phys.,V.43,P.425-428.
16. 1982 K.D.Bal, Nand Lal and K.K.Nagpaul “Fission track etching studies of different planes of epidote.” Phys. Chem. Minerals, V.82, P.158-160.
17 1983 Nand Lal, Y.P.Sharma, P.K.Sharma, I.M.Talwar, K.K.Nagpaul and S.K.Chakarvarti “Reply to cothern and Lapenbusch regarding the note uranium assay in milk.” Health Phys.
18. 1983 K.D.Bal, Nand Lal and K.K.Nagpaul “Zircon and sphene as fission track geochronometer and geothermometer: a reappraisal.” Contrib. Mineral Petrol, V.83, P.199-203.
19. 1983 Nand Lal and R.S. Waraich comment on the paper “A new etching technique for developing fission tracks in epidote.” by Chakranarayan and powar. Nuclear Truck Rad. Measurements, V.7, P.191.
20. 1983 Nand Lal, S.K.Chakarvarti, Y.P. Sharma and K.K.Nagpaul “Distribution of profile of alfa emitting radionuclides in cigarette filters: a preliminary report.” Health Phys., V.44, P.422-424.
21. 1983 Nand Lal, P.K.Sharma, Y.P. Sharma and K.K.Nagpaul “Trace estimation of uranium in cereals and pulses.” Int. J. Appl. Rad Isotopes, V.34, P.939-940
22. 1983 K.K.Saini, I.M.Talwar, Nand Lal, K.Mahesh and K.K.Nagpaul “TSD studies of cellulose nitrate.” Acta Polymeric, V.34, P.1-18.
23. 1984 K.Mahesh, D.R.Vij, N. Singh, Nand Lal and K.K.Nagpaul “Isothermal decay studies in CAS:B1 phosphor using UV excitation.” Nuclear Track Rad. Measurements, V.9, P.139-142.
24. 1984 Nand Lal, P.K.Sharma, Y.P.Sharma and K.K.Nagpaul “Determination of uranium in fertilizers using fission rack method.” Fertilizer Research, V.6, P.85-89.
25. 1985 P.K.Sharma, Nand Lal and K.K.Nagpaul “Study of trace amount of uranium in snuff.” Health Phys., V.48, P.811-812.
26. 1985 P.K.Sharma, Nand Lal and K.K.Nagpaul “Estimation of uranium content in coffee samples by fissin track counting.” Health Phys., V.48, P.811-12.
27. 1986 Y.A. Yagnik, I.M.Talwar, Nand Lal and K.K.Nagpaul “Effect of ageing on cellulose electrets.” J.Mat.Sci.Lett, V.5, P.331.
28. 1986 I.M.Talwar, Y.A.Yagnik, Nand Lal and K.K.Nagpaul “Field-induced thermally stimulated relaxation of polyvinylchloride.” J. Mat. Sci. Lett, V.5, P.1089-1090.
29. 1987 R.Ahmad, Nand Lal and P.K.Sharma “Fission track age of ignimbrite from summerfield formation, Jamaica .” Carb. J. Sci., V.23, P.444-448.
30. 1987 R.Ahmad, Nand Lal and P.K.Sharma “A fission track age for the above rocks granodiorite, Jamaica .” Carb. J. Sci., V.23, P.450-452.
31. 1987 Nand Lal, P.K.Sharma, K.K.Nagpaul, D.Behra and S.K.Malik “Radioactive uranium in various Indian tobaccos and consumable products (snuff, chutta, beedi and cigarette).” Int. J. Clinical Pharmacology Therap. Toxicology, V.25, P.36-37.
32. 1987 Y.A. Yagyik, I.M.Talwar, Nand Lal, K.K.Nagpaul and R.K.Jethi “The electret effect of kidney stones.” Biomaterials, V.8, P.503-505.
33. 1988 T.Tagami, Nand Lal, R.B.Sorkhabi, H.Ito and S.Nishimura “Fission track dating using external detector method: a laboratory procedure.” Mem. Fac. Sci. Kyoto Univ., V.53, P.1-30.
34. 1988 Nand Lal, S.Nishimura and R.B.Sorkhabi “Fission track geothermochronometry: a review.” J.Geotherm. Res. Soc. Japan, V.10, P.1-27.
35. 1988 T.Tagami, Nand Lal, R.B.Sorkhabi and S.Nishimura “Fission track thermochronologic analysis of the ryoke belt and the median tectonic line, south-west Japan.” J.Geophys. Res. V.93, No.B11, P.13705-13715.
36. 1989 Y.A. Yagyik, Nand Lal, I.M.Talwar and R.K.Jethi “Electrical conductivity of kidney stone.” Biomaterials. V.10, P.281-285.
37. 1990 Anupam, S.Kumar and Nand Lal “Etching and annealing characteristics of different CR-39 track detectors: A comparative study.” Nuclear Track Rad. Measurements, V.18, P.335-339.
38. 1990 Nand Lal, Y.P.Mehta, A.K.Thakur and S.Kumar “Statistics and error analysis using solid state nuclear track detectors: A laboratory experiment.” Nuclear Track Rad. Measurements, V.17, P.599-605.
39. 1993 Nand Lal “Minerals and Rocks, Ch.3, D.R.Vij Ed Book thermoluminescent materials, Prentice Hall, USA P.46-76.”
40. 1997 E.Hejl, D.Coyle, Nand Lal, P.Van Den Haute and G.A.Wagner “Fission -track dating of the western border of the bohemian massif: thermochronology and tectonic implications.” Geol. Rundsch, V.86, P.210-219.
41. 1997 G.A.Wagner, D.A. Coyle J. Duyster, F.Henjes-kunst, A.Peterek, B.Schroder, B.Stockhert, K.Wemmer, G.Zulauf, H.Ahrendt, R.Bischoff, E.Hejl, J.Jacobs, D.Menzel, Nand Lal, P.Van Den Haute, C.Vercoutere and B.Wezel “Post-variscan thermal and tectonic evolution of the KTB site and its surroundings.” Journal Geophys Res. V.102, No.B8, P.18221-18232.
42. 1998 Nand Lal, Y.P.Mehta, D.Kumar, A. Kumar and A.K.Jain “Cooling and exhumation history of the mandi granite and adjoining tectonic units, Himachal Pradesh, and estimation of closure temperature from external surface of zircon.” In: Geodynamics of the NW Himalaya, Jain, A.K. and Manickavasagam, R.M. (Eds.), Gondwana Research Group (Japan) Memoir 6 P.207-216.
43. 2000 A.K.Jain, D. Kumar, S.Singh, A.Kumar and Nand Lal “Timing, quantification and tectonic modeling of Pliocene-quaternary movements in NW Himalaya: Evidence from fission track dating.” Earth Planet Sci. Lett. V.179 No.3-4, P.437-451.
44. 2006 R.C.Patel, Y.Kumar, Nand Lal & A.Kumar “Thermotectonic history of the Chiplakot Cystalline Belt in the lesser Himalaya, Kumaon, India: Constraints from apatite fission-track thermochronology.” Journal of Asian Earth Sciences V.29, P.430-39.
45. 2009 A.K.Jain, Nand Lal, B.Sulemani, A.K.Awasthi, Sandeep Singh, Rajiv Kumar, and D.Kumar “Detrital-zircon fission track ages from the Lower Cenozoic sediments, NW Himalayan foreland basin: clues for exhumation and denudation of the Himalaya during the India-Asia collision.” Geological Soc. Am. Bulletin V. 121, P. 519-535
46. 2011 R.C. Patel, Vikas Adlakha, Nand Lal, Paramjeet Singh, and Yogesh Kumar, “Spatiotemporal variation in exhumation of the crystallines in the NW-Himalaya, India Constraints from fission track dating analysis.” Tectonophysics (In press).
47. 2011 Vikas Adlakha, R.C. Patel, Paramjeet Singh and Nand Lal, “Exhumational variability along the northeast Himalaya” Communicated to Jour Geophys Res