Dr. Pooja K. Singh
Faculty of Commerce and Management Studies (FCMS)
- Ph.D- HR & Strategy: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee, U.K UGC-NET: Management
- MBA: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow, U.P
- PGDCA, DCA: MCNUJC, Bhopal, M.P
- B.A (English Lit.): Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, U.P
What subject you teach at SSU ?
Human Resource Management, Performance Management, Organizational Effectiveness and Change, Mind Mapping & Management
1. 2015 Received MHRD Senior Research Fellowship.
2. 2013 Received MHRD Junior Research Fellowship.
3. 2005 Received Maithili Sharan Gupt Medha Prize in G.T.G. Degree College, Chitrakoot for Academic Excellence.
4. 2006 Volunteered in “National Service Scheme” organized by Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.
5. 2005 Won first prize in essay writing competition.
6. 2004 Participated in state level debate competition.
7. 2003 Secured second position at district level debate competition.
Knowledge management, Organizational Change, Organizational Performance, Strategic HRM, Digital HRM, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Professional Recognition:
1. Member of Reviewer Board Journal of Knowledge Management, Emerald.
2. Member of Reviewer Board International Journal of Comparative Management, Inderscience.
3. Member of Reviewer Board Knowledge Management Research & Practice, Springer.
4. Member of Reviewer Board Muma Case Review journal, University of South Florida.
5. Member of Reviewer Board Interdisciplinary Journal of Information, Knowledge, and Management (IJIKM), Informing Science Institute, California, USA.
6. Member of Reviewer Board VINE: The Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, Emerald.
7. Member of Reviewer Board International Journal of Public Sector Management, Emerald.
8. Contributed as a reviewer in 4th IAM International conference organized by IIM Lucknow.
9. Member of Curriculum Development Committee IMS Unison University, Dehradun for MBA and BBA courses.
10. Life-time member of Global Association for Humanities and Social Science Research (GAHSSR).
11. Member of International Editorial Advisory Board in International Journal of Research and Innovation in Applied Science (IJRIAS).
- Workshop/FDP Attended
1. Attended two weeks Refresher Course on topic “Advance Research Methodology in Social Sciences” organized by NCDS (ICSSR) in collaboration with Development Research Institute, Govt. of India from 16th to 30th Nov. 2018.
2. Attended two weeks Faculty Development Program (FDP) on topic “Entrepreneurship” organized by DIT University, Dehradun. Sponsored by DST, India from 18th Jan to 1st Feb. 2017.
3. Attended two days Faculty Development Program (FDP) on topic “Effective Strategies for Teaching, Learning and Assessment” and “Global Trends and strategies in Leadership and Management” organized by School of Management, IMS Unison University, Dehradun, from 23rd Sep. to 24th Sep. 2016.
4. Attended two weeks Faculty Development Program (FDP) on topic “Entrepreneurship” organized by TBI- KIET, Dept. of Science and Technology, Government of India from 30th May to 10th June 2016.
5. Participated in workshop organized by QIP Center, IIT Roorkee on topic “Effective use of teaching aids in the classroom” during Feb 2016.
6. Participated in a workshop organized by NSIC, Aligarh on topic entrepreneur development and Small-scale industry development during Dec 2009.
- Short term / NPTEL Courses:
1. Completed Eight Week NPTEL-AICTE Programme on “Knowledge Management” conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, West Bengal during 06 Aug. – 28 Sep. 2018.
- International / National Conferences:
1. Pooja K. Singh and Kaushal Borisagar (2018) Leadership, Learning and Organizational Excellence: Predicting the Role of Big Data Analytics in Knowledge Era. In 4th Management Doctoral Colloquium & VGSOM Research Scholar’s Day, March 14-15 2018. Organized by VGSOM, IIT- Kharagpur, West Bengal.
2. Pooja K Singh (2018) Role of Communication Tools in Knowledge Sharing and Sustaining Organizational Excellence: Way to Manage Smart Workforce, In International Management Convention (IMC-2018): Creating Smart Organizations: Redefining Business.11-13th Jan. 2018, Asian School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar. Odisha.
3. Pooja K. Singh and Kaushal Borisagar (2017) Spiritual Leadership, Trust and Organizational Excellence: Envisioning Indian Perspective. In National Conference on Happiness @ Workplace, 14-15th Dec. Organized by Sri Sri University in Association with National HRD Network (NHRD), Bhubaneshwar, Odisha.
4. Pooja K. (2017), Role clarity, trust and sustained performance: A Strategic approach toward Managing Human Capital. In 5th International Conference on Management of Infrastructure, 09-10 Feb. 2017. Organized by CoMES, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun.
5. Pooja K. (2016). Knowledge, Technology and Incubators: A Perspective toward Sustainable Development of Small and Medium Enterprises. Presented at National Seminar on Make in India: Strategies for Sustainable Growth and Development, IMS Unison University Dehradun, 8th -9th Jan.2016.
6. Pooja K., Vandana Tamta and M.K. Rao (2015), Assessing KM Performance through Justice Dimensions and Learning Behavior. Presented at IMRA-IIMB International Conference on Inclusive Growth & Profits with Purpose: New Management Paradigm, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, 16th-18th Dec. 2015.
7. Vandana Tamta, Pooja K. and M.K. Rao. (2015), Influence of Ethical Leadership on Innovative Work Behavior: Intervening role of organizational trust. Presented at Indian Academy of Management, Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, 11th to 13th Dec., 2015.
8. Pooja K. and M.K. Rao (2015), Organizational Culture, Learning Behavior and Commitment level: Identifying key Performance drivers. Presented at Emerging Challenges of HR: VUCA Perspectives, Indian Institute of Management, Raipur. 21st to 22 Aug., 2015.
9. Pooja K. and M.K. Rao (2014). Enabling KM process through infrastructure capabilities to affect knowledge performance: A conceptual model. Presented at Sixth International Conference on Excellence in Research and Education, Indian Institute of Management, Indore, 8th to 11th May, 2014.
10. Pooja K. and M.K. Rao (2014). Exploring the role of organizational culture to empower interpersonal trust: A theoretical approach toward knowledge sharing. Presented at Global Conference on Managing in Recovering Markets (GCMRM), Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, March 5th -7th, 2014.
11. Attended 3rd International conference on Vedic foundations of Indian management during 28th to 30th Nov, 2014 organized by ISOL research foundation at DoMS, IIT Roorkee.
12. Attended National conference on Paradigm for sustainable business: People, planet and profit dated 8th& 9th March, 2013 organized by Department of Management Studies DoMS, IIT Roorkee.
Official Email Id
1. Pooja K. Singh and M.K. Rao (2018). Examining the effect of KM Strategy on Knowledge Performance: Mediating role of sharing behavior and enablers, International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies, Inderscience. Vol. 09, No. 04, pp. 309-324. Category C (ABDC) ranking.
2. Pooja K. Singh (2018). Knowledge Strategy, Sharing Behavior and Performance: Reviewing a Knowledge Oriented Approach. Management Research Review. Emerald Group Publishing. Vol. 41 Issue: 3, pp.395-411 (https://doi.org/10.1108/MRR-01-2017-0001) Category C (ABDC) ranking.
3. Pooja K Singh and Manoj Kumar (2017). A study on infrastructure and organizational learning: rethinking knowledge performance perspective. PEOPLE: International Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 3 No. 2, pp 61-77, GRDS Publishing, ISSN: 2454-5889. (http://dx.doi.org/10.20319/pijss.2017.32.6177).
4. Pooja K. Singh and M.K. Rao (2017). HR Practices, Learning Culture and Human Capital: A study on Indian Business and Professional Service Sector. Global Business Review. Sage Publications, Vol. 18 No. 3, pp. 1-13. (https://doi.org/10.1177/0972150917692178), Category C (ABDC) ranking.
5. Pooja K. and M.K. Rao (2016). Integrating the Linkages between Learning Systems and Knowledge Process: An Exploration of Learning Outcomes. Business Perspective and Research. Sage Publications, Vol. 5, No 1, pp. 11-23. (https://doi.org/10.1177/2278533716671616).
6. Pooja K. and M.K. Rao (2015). Integrative role of KM infrastructure and KM strategy to enhance individual competence: Conceptualizing knowledge process enablement. VINE: The Journal of Information and Knowledge Management System, ISSN: 0305-5728, Emerald Group Publishing, Vol. 45, No 3, pp. 376-396.(https://doi.org/10.1108/VINE-02-2014-0014), Category B (ABDC) ranking.
7. Vandana Tamta and Pooja K. (2014). A Panoramic view of Personal Competence through Interactional Justice and Knowledge Sharing. International Journal of Business Management and Leadership. Research India Publication, Vol.5 No.1. pp. 167-180.
- Book/ Chapters/ Publications
1. Pooja K. Singh and Kaushal Borisagar (2017) Spiritual Leadership, Trust and Organizational Excellence: Envisioning Indian Perspective. In Happiness@Workplace (NHRD Network). Paramount Publishers, ISBN: 978-93-85101-28-1, pp.212-218.
2. Pooja K. and M.K. Rao (2016), Organizational Culture, Learning Behavior and Commitment level: Identifying key Performance drivers, In Emerging Challenges in HR: VUCA Perspectives, Emerald, ISBN- 9780992680084, pp.85-96.
- Conference Proceedings/ Publications:
1. Roma Tripathi and Pooja K. (2017). A Study on Innovative Practices in Digital Human Resource Management. In Digital Transformation of Business in India: Opportunities and Challenges, ISBN- 978-93-5268-336-9. Pp. 9-16.
2. Pooja K. (2017), Role clarity, trust and sustained performance: A Strategic approach toward Managing Human Capital in Business Environment of Infrastructure Challenges and Way Forward, Book Chapter. CoMES, UPES. Dehradun, ISBN- 978-1-63535-614-4, pp.225-241.
3. Saumya Sharma and Pooja K. (2017). Role of Digitalization on Small and Medium enterprises in India: Exploring Learning oriented perspective. In Digital Transformation of Business in India: Opportunities and Challenges, ISBN- 978-93-5268-336-9. Pp. 122-129.
4. Pooja K., Roma Tripathi, Shruti Chauhan, and Ritika Saxena (2017). Exploring the Role of Knowledge Sharing in Digital Era: A Conceptual Study. In Digital Transformation of Business in India: Opportunities and Challenges, ISBN- 978-93-5268-336-9) pp. 233-239.
- For More Details: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=fKq2JuoAAAAJ&hl=en http://www.researcherid.com/AuthorizeWorkspace.action http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6761-4010