Dr. Prabhuram Tripathy
– Ph.D. in Advertising (Commerce and Management)
– Master Degree, Marketing (major) and Finance; Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar
– Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology; Goapabandhu Science College, Bhubaneswar
2nd Prize (Silver medal) in National competition for “Best case writing and presentation” organised by AIMS, during 21st AIMS Annual Management Education convention at Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
– Marketing Club Coordinator
– “Service Quality of Public Sector Banks in Odisha: A Comparative Analysis” Journal of Innovative Professional Science & IT (JIPSIT), Volume – 4, Issue – 1, 2016
-“A Study of Understanding of TV Advertisements Among Indian Children” New prospective in Marketing Communication, Nirma University, 2013
– “A Study on Television Food Advertising and Children Buying Behaviour in Odisha”, RVIM Journal of Management Research, Volume 4, 2013.
– “Green marketing, Green product and Green consumer – The opportunity for marketer”, Ethics in business and corporate governance, Excel Books, 2011.