- Being an educator and researcher, academic journey of Dr Richa Baghel started with a university summer project, where she was not aware of how deep it would leave its impact on her. After completing a PhD in management, she realised that the thesis is published, but the quest for research is continuing.
- Keen interest in individual mind and management routed her to Vedic philosophies. The duo of modern management and Vedic philosophies is opening a new arena of learning and knowing the unknown. Practical learning is the one thing which counts. It is about how you get to know yourself rather than how you know the subject.
- Once an individual has a clarity of vision subject matter fits into it. With this ideology, she is teaching in Sri Sri University and empowering students to learn the best. She is also a proud Alumni of Charter Batch of Sri Sri University 2012-14.
Dr. Richa Baghel
Assistant Professor - Agribusiness
- Ph.D. (Agri-Business Management)
- MBA (Agribusiness) at Sri Sri University, Cuttack
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) at Bangalore University, Bangalore.
- Strategic Food Marketing
- Rural Marketing
- Office Management & Automation
- Business Organisation & Management
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Annual two-day training on Organic/ Natural farming
Annual agri conclave
Career Readiness Program (CRP coordinator)
- Dr Richa Bhagel serves as the CRP coordinator and primary point of contact for the day-to-day management of the program operations.
- The Career Readiness Program CRP for MBA students is designed to enhance the professional maturity of our graduates. Career Readiness Program provides a taste of the real-world business environment. It equips the participants with essential tools and perspectives to address the employability issues and get participants in driving seat to manage their career progression proactively.
- The CRP for SSU is governed by the program governance team comprising of the university Vice-chancellor; Dean FMS; Director – Operations; and is led by the CRP program director (Sunil Sheron) reach out to the program coordinator at email@example.com
- Sri Sri Institute of Agricultural Sciences and Technology Trust, Bangalore
Project Coordinator & Developer – Head, Organic Farming Certification Department in collaboration with PGS, Government of India
- eKutir Rural Management Services, Jharsuguda, Odisha
Project Coordinator– A CSR tie up with Vedanta group to support women cooperative and associated farmers
- VeggieKart Marketing Pvt Ltd – eKutir Rural Management Services, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha Head Distribution Center
- Farmer’s backward & forward integration
- Women livelihood intervention
- Creating ethnic brand for non-timber forest based produces
- Academic research.
- Baghel, Richa. (2019) “Purusha and Prakruti of the Samkhyakarika Philosophy: Rationalising decisions of an individual in synchronisation with the environment” International Journal of Hinduism & Philosophy: 55, 1(1).
Member of advisory board Masters International R & D (MIRDEC).
- Editor: MIRDEC – 13th, International Academic Conference, Social Science Discussions and Contemporary Trends in Social Science, (Global Meeting of Social Science Community), CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS MADRID 2019-2, SPAIN
Paper presented: Mahua as a Source of Income: A Case Study on Tribal Women’s Livelihood, MIRDEC-13th, International Academic Conference on Social Science Discussions and Contemporary Trends in Social Science (Global Meeting of Social Science Community) 18-20 June 2019, Madrid, Spain. CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS – MADRID 2019-2 ISBN: 978-605-81247-8-3.
- Participated: Case Method Teaching Seminar Part I December 12-13, 2018. IIM-A
Participated: National Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Science. 10th September 2018 to 16th September 2018.
- Baghel, R., Kanchan, T. (2017). Reinforcing Work Life Balance 0f Tribal Women Self-Help Groups: A Study of Korba, Janjgir-Champa and Raigarh District, Chhattisgarh. 70-72, ISBN: 9789385101281.
- National Conference on Agriculture and Rural Management: Prospects and Rural Management on November 3-4, 2017 at St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur. Role of NGOs in Augmenting Organic Farmer’s Market Through Rural Youth and SHGs in the East-Central States of India.
- Governance of Tribal Women Self-Help Group in Three Districts of Chhattisgarh, India. National Conference, Good Governance: Then, Now and Beyond held on 4th & 5th February 2017. Sri Sri University
Baghel, R., Acharya, J., Rao, PR., (2017). A Study on Governance of Tribal Women Self HelpGroups of Korba, Janjgir-Champa and Raigarh Districts of Chhattisgarh, Stud Tribes Tribals, 15(2):60-69, DOI: 10.1080/0972639X.2017.1305232.
Baghel, R. (2016). Review of Relationship Between High Volume Forest Produce and its Low Value Contribution Towards the Livelihood of Tribal Communities, 210-218, 9788193282458.