Dr. Sudhir Kumar Mohapatra
- PhD. (Computer Science & Engineering): SOA University, BBSR
- M.Tech. (Computer Science): Utkal University
- MCA. NIELIT, New Delhi, Advanced Diploma: NIELIT, New Delhi.
Dr. Sudhir Kumar Mohapatra says
The blend of academic eminence and spiritualism that is offered by the university drives me to be a part of the institute. In this process, I want to self grow from within along with contributing my best to the young minds
Reviewer of the following Journals
- Journal of Intelligent Systems, DE GRUYTER
- Journal of King Saud University – Computer and Information Sciences, Elsevier
- Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series B, Springer
- Journal of Software: Practice and Experience, Willy
- Journal of Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, Elsevier
- International Journal of Software Engineering, Technology and Applications, Inderscience Publisher, Switzerland
- Cogent Engineering, Taylor & Francis
Professor: GITA, BBSR
- Guiding 2 Foreign and 2 Indian Doctoral Students.
- Work in the foreign university, Addis Ababa Science & Technology University, Ethiopia as an Associate Professor for 2 years and 3 months.
- As a coordinator, I receive a sanction of ₹1, 00,00,000 from AICTE for IDEA –Lab project in GITA, Bhubaneswar out off 49 IDEA –Lab in India in 2021.
- As a Principal Investigator a project titled “Web based Delay Analysis of Urban Public Mass Transport System and Mitigation Measures for Ethiopian Cities” is sanctioned by AASTU, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia in the year 2019.
- Sandeep Mahapatra Memorial best paper award, Institute of Engineer in the year 2014 by Institute of Engineers India.
- Young IT Professional Award-2013 by Computer Society of India (CSI).
- Runners up in all India project contest by Infosys in the year 2012.
- Published 22 papers in Scopus and SCI Index journals.
- Published 6 book chapters with reputed publishers like Springer, CRC Academic Press.
- Published 2 books on C-Programming and Operating System.
- Published 13 National and International conferences indexed in Scopus and SCI.
- Edited a book titled “Intelligent Data Analytics Biomedical and Health Informatics”, Scrivener Publishing, Wiley.
- Published one Indian Patent.