- The MBA Agribusiness course is designed to equip students with the business and management skills necessary to succeed in the rapidly-evolving agriculture industry.
- This program focuses on developing students' understanding of agricultural markets, supply chain management, and sustainable business practices to prepare them for leadership roles in agribusiness.
- We use lectures and case-based teachings to teach corporate dynamics in the classroom
- Our course meets international standards and helps students develop skills for future business challenges and social consciousness through live simulations, seminars, group discussions, and project work.
- Our choice-based credit system lets students choose from core, elective, and minor/soft skill courses
- Our course structure is designed with input from prominent academicians and corporate executives to meet industry needs
- Our two-year Master's program includes four semesters, a summer internship project, and specialization courses.
- Understanding of the agricultural sector: Students will develop a comprehensive understanding of the agricultural sector and its importance in the global economy
- Knowledge of business and management principles: The program will provide students with a solid foundation in business and management principles, including finance, marketing, operations, and supply chain management
- Ability to analyze agribusiness issues: Students will learn how to analyze complex agribusiness issues and develop effective solutions that take into account the unique challenges of the industry
- Entrepreneurial skills: The program will equip students with the skills needed to identify and capitalize on entrepreneurial opportunities in the agribusiness industry
- Sustainability and social responsibility: Students will learn about the importance of sustainability and social responsibility in the agribusiness industry and how to incorporate these principles into their decision-making processes
COURSE FACT SHEET
A bachelor's degree from any discipline with an aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) from a recognized university. Candidates must have qualified MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, SSU-CET, etc.
What People Say About Us
Vandana Shiva, Social Activist
This is a University for the future where everyone has a right share of economic, spiritual and social well-being. am so impressed by this campus because it isn't a clone of what is being taught everywhere else. It is connecting the ancient values to the needs of the present.
Dr. Vijay, Professor
I am quite impressed with facilities, cordial staff and highly talented faculty members here. They have very unique programs. I am qu campus infrastructure and Integrated programs they are running right now. wish them luck for the Ayurveda hospital!
I found the campus quite beautiful and serene. Around here, it is a different kind of experience. It is away from hustle and bustle of city near Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. If you want to do meditation or spend some time to do some serious work like writing, thinking, contemplating, this is a wonderful place.
Ms. Anja Jessurun Director Shankara
We needed more experienced people from India. Therefore, we visited Sri Sri University. After my visit I was very impressed by the total i.e. the location. the knowledge and the atmosphere. I met 10 students and they pitched their ideas to me, which they did really well. I was really impressed by the management and the things they said which I was recollecting all my way back and which will remain with me all my life.
Mr. Sourabh Sharma Manager
Mr. Kishan is a work dedicated guy who quickly understood what the expectations were from the project & put all efforts to achieve the same. He was punctual throughout the SIP. The most important thing is, even not being from engineering background, he grasped the project so quickly and delivered very well. This speaks of his dedication and commitment for the work.
Applications for 2023 Open