Masters in Business Administration in Finance hands you with skills in finance, business concepts, and the country’s economy.
As a student, you would get the chance to explore the different sectors of the market which would give you a roadmap to get a better situation and higher salaries afterward.
- Emerging as the Best University for MBA in India, Sri Sri University’s MBA in Finance strives to build the capacity of the students to develop ideas, and create opportunities.
- The program is designed to give students an in-depth knowledge of management disciplines.
- It’s an industry-oriented curriculum adopted by the Sri Sri University, which is one of the Top University for MBA in India so that students get the required exposure.
- The course equips students with decision-making techniques, analysis, and evaluation of ethical problems and makes them conduct a strategic analysis using both theoretical and practical applications.
Features Of The Courses
- With a wide array of faculty members available at the campus from over five different countries, the students get international exposure.
- We incorporate a variety of teaching methods involving both lectures and case-based teachings in order to bring corporate dynamics to the classroom.
- The course is framed as per international standards.
- Students walk through live simulations, seminars, group discussions, and project work to develop skills for them to face future business challenges but will also help them grow into socially conscious individuals.
- The choice-based credit system provides choice for the students to select from the prescribed courses (core, elective, or minor/soft skill courses).
- The course structure is designed through our active interaction with prominent academicians and corporate executives for meeting the needs of the industry.
MBA in Finance is a two years Master’s program that has been divided into 4 semesters with a summer internship Project for 8 weeks during the months of May-June apart from the core and elective papers based upon the choice of specialization.
The curriculum of finance includes:
- Stock market report
- Companies in Finance
- Global market
- Financial tools
- Futures and choices
- Market speculation and volatility
- Risk control
- Bankruptcy/ Defaulting
- Corporate Banking
- Investment business
It offers chances to get practical knowledge in the finance industry.
During the summer internship, one may explore the opportunities from reputed financial firms to gain valuable information about the domain.
The finance domain is one of the most popular choices for students pursuing an MBA. For a lineup of top-notch recruiters like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley and etc.
It’s one of the most prospective areas for pursuing an MBA. The key sectors where a finance post-grad can look into are:
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Banking
- Credit Risk Management
- Asset Management
- Hedge Fund Management
- Private Equity
- Sales and Trading
ABOUT THE COURSE
What People Say About Us
Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands,