While pursuing a Master’s in Business Administration, a degree in Human Resources is often presumed lucrative and endowed with many industry opportunities.
If you are a people person, someone who is very well equipped with dealing with people, handling conflicting situations, streamlining organizational behavior and culture, then an MBA in HR is the right option for you.
Earning a Human Resources degree in MBA opens up opportunities and expertise in many areas of HR such as employee relations, compensation, training, recruiting, and strategy.
You would be equipped with in-depth learning and information that applies to the industry. Most importantly, an MBA with an HR focus would fuel your dream to pursue the senior management track.
Amongst a wide array of reasons, some of the most important of why MBA HR is good is:
- You would land up with Improved Pay than your peers
- It would open up the vertical of increased Job Opportunities
- Being an HR, you would have an Active Leadership Role
- You would also enjoy a secured Job Stability
- Emerging as the Best University for MBA in India, Sri Sri University’s MBA in Human Resources strives to build the capacity of the students to develop ideas and create opportunities.
- The program is designed to give students an in-depth knowledge of management disciplines.
- It’s an industry-oriented curriculum adopted by the Sri Sri University, which is one of the Top University for MBA in India so that students get the required exposure.
- The course equips students with decision-making techniques, analysis, and evaluation of ethical problems and makes them conduct a strategic analysis using both theoretical and practical applications.
- With a wide array of faculty members available at the campus from over five different countries, the students get international exposure.
- We incorporate a variety of teaching methods involving both lectures and case-based teachings in order to bring corporate dynamics to the classroom.
- The course is framed as per international standards.
- Students walk through live simulations, seminars, group discussions, and project work to develop skills for them to face future business challenges but will also help them grow into socially conscious individuals.
- The choice-based credit system provides choice for the students to select from the prescribed courses (core, elective, or minor/soft skill courses).
- The course structure is designed through our active interaction with prominent academicians and corporate executives for meeting the needs of the industry.
Categorized as the Best University for MBA in India, the two years Master program has been divided into 4 semesters with a summer internship Project for 8 weeks during the months of May-June apart from the core and elective papers.
ABOUT THE COURSE
What People Say About Us
Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands,