MBA in Marketing is one of the most popular choices when it comes to selecting a specialization for your Masters in Business Administration degree.
MBA in Marketing makes you market or industry-relevant and lands you with a job promotion and management and executive positions quite easily.
The various topics covered under MBA Marketing are:
- Consumer Behavior
- Market Research
- Product Management
- Marketing Management
- Brand Management
- Advertising & Promotion
- Retail Management
- Services Management
- Sales Management
- Customer Relationship Management
One of the best parts of MBA Marketing is learning through business simulation and practical experience. It helps enhance learning and understanding.
The various domains where you can explore post your MBA in Marketing degree are sales, business development, media and entertainment, advertisement, brand management, or even general management.
The job profiles to the mix post MBA MArketing are now more augmented due to the boons of technological innovation adding more creative and innovative areas to the marketing world.
Some of the best skills one acquires through the journey of MBA Marketing are Strategic thinking & analytical skills, interpersonal & communication skills & teamwork.
- Emerging as the Best University for MBA in India, Sri Sri University’s MBA in Marketing strives to build the capacity of the students to develop ideas, and create opportunities.
- The program is designed to give students an in-depth knowledge of management disciplines.
- It’s an industry-oriented curriculum adopted by the Sri Sri University, which is one of the Top University for MBA in India so that students get the required exposure.
- The course equips students with decision-making techniques, analysis, and evaluation of ethical problems and makes them conduct a strategic analysis using both theoretical and practical applications.
- Management Program deals in:
- Domain Knowledge
- Soft Skill
- Data Analysis
- Industry Connectivity
- Business Intelligence
- With a wide array of faculty members available at the campus from over five different countries, the students get international exposure.
- We incorporate a variety of teaching methods involving both lectures and case-based teachings in order to bring corporate dynamics to the classroom.
- The course is framed as per international standards.
- Students walk through live simulations, seminars, group discussions, and project work to develop skills for them to face future business challenges but will also help them grow into socially conscious individuals.
- The choice-based credit system provides choice for the students to select from the prescribed courses (core, elective, or minor/soft skill courses).
- The course structure is designed through our active interaction with prominent academicians and corporate executives for meeting the needs of the industry.
MBA in Marketing is a two years Master’s program that has been divided into 4 semesters with a summer internship Project for 8 weeks during the months of May-June apart from the core and elective papers.