MBA Operations is a well-admired field of pursuing post-graduate study. A graduate with an MBA in operations management is primarily responsible for planning, organizing, and supervising in the context of production, manufacturing, or similar services.
This domain of specialization requires students who are delivery focussed, disciplined, and analytical as well as pursue organizational skills.
Masters in Business Administration with Operations can open up job positions as:
Operations Manager, Production Analyst, Production Manager, Time Study Analyst, Inventory Manager, Purchasing Manager, Schedule Coordinator, Distribution Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Quality Analyst, Quality Manager, and Plant Manager to name a few.
Companies are always in search of MBA graduates who have specialized in the domain of Operations Management.
As they need people to manage and supervise their day-to-day operations efficiently. A specialization in Operations helps a student to understand ways to improve the efficiency of business activities.
This includes inventory management, minimizing the cost by onboarding the optimum number of employees, and setting up warehouses at locations that reduce transportation cost with ease of access to source raw materials.
In summing up, Operations is a core field of business management, whose demand can never diminish, and neither can be overlooked. And that is one of the fundamental reasons why an MBA in Operations Management opens up a window of opportunities for the students.
- Emerging as the Best University for MBA in India, Sri Sri University’s MBA in Operations Management strives to build the capacity of the students to develop ideas, and create opportunities.
- The program is designed to give students an in-depth knowledge of management disciplines.
- It’s an industry-oriented curriculum adopted by the Sri Sri University, which is one of the Top University for MBA in India so that students get the required exposure.
- The course equips students with decision-making techniques, analysis, and evaluation of ethical problems and makes them conduct a strategic analysis using both theoretical and practical applications.
- Management Program deals in:
- Domain Knowledge
- Soft Skill
- Data Analysis
- Industry Connectivity
- Business Intelligence
- With a wide array of faculty members available at the campus from over five different countries, the students get international exposure.
- We incorporate a variety of teaching methods involving both lectures and case-based teachings in order to bring corporate dynamics to the classroom.
- The course is framed as per international standards.
- Students walk through live simulations, seminars, group discussions, and project work to develop skills for them to face future business challenges but will also help them grow into socially conscious individuals.
- The choice-based credit system provides choice for the students to select from the prescribed courses (core, elective, or minor/soft skill courses).
- The course structure is designed through our active interaction with prominent academicians and corporate executives for meeting the needs of the industry.
MBA in Operations Management is a two years Master’s program that has been divided into 4 semesters with a summer internship Project for 8 weeks during the months of May-June apart from the core and elective papers.