Ms. Mani Goswami
B.Com. (Hons.), Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, University of Delhi;
M. Com, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi; Diploma in Business Management, ICFAI University;
- Conferred Best Teacher Award by Delhi School of Professional Studies & Research for contribution in Corporate Governance in September 2018.
Conferred Best Teacher Award (Second Runner up) by Delhi School of Professional Studies & Research for contribution in Teaching, Research, & Administrative tasks in September 2017.
- Received Late Prof. Om Prakash Best Paper Award for presenting paper entitled “A study on implications of CSR rules under Companies Act, 2013” in the Technical Session of XVI Annual International Conference on “Governance: Changing Paradigms” held on January 3-4, 2015 at New Delhi, India.
- Received Late Prof. P.N. Singh Second Best Paper Award for presenting paper entitled “A study of financial inclusion initiatives in India” in the 2nd Annual Conference of IAMD & XVII Annual International Conference on “Make in India: The Road Ahead” on January 3-4, 2016 at New Delhi, India.
- Scored overall distinction in all subjects in the final year of graduation.
- Topper in economics at school level, scored 94 out of 100 marks.
What subject you teach at SSU ?
Meditation, Designing on Photoshop
- Goswami, M. (2018). Green Bond Market: A Step towards Sustainable Financial System. Management Practices & Innovation, 1(1), 138-141. ISBN: 10299/ISBN/2018/A
- Goswami, M. (2017). Customer preferences for mobile banking in Delhi NCR. International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 4(7), 564-573. ISSN: 2395-1990.
- Singh, A. K., & Goswami, M. (2018). The Science & Spirituality, by Gauri Shankar Gupta, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Mauritius, Delhi Business Review, 19(2), 127-128.
- Singh, A. K., & Goswami, M. (2018). Life in the Himalaya: An Ecosystem at Risk, by Maharaj K. Pandit, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, London, England, Delhi Business Review, 19(1), 121-122.