M.Sc. Yoga or Master of Science in Yoga is a postgraduate Yoga course. The course aims to build physical, mental, and spiritual discipline in the students. The basic tenet of the program is to develop skills of Yoga therapy in order to serve the people of the society. The duration of the course is two years and its syllabus for the course is divided into four semesters. The course has the following objectives:
- To prepare professionals in yoga science who can teach at colleges and universities.
- To train individuals to work as yoga therapists.
- To enable individuals to pursue research in yogic sciences.
- To develop yoga and management skills to inspire employable Yoga entrepreneurs
- It is a two-year academic program, spread over a total of four Semesters, comprising 16 weeks each.
- In-between terms, as part of their summer projects, students will have the opportunity to receive hands-on training at The Art of Living Yoga centers located across the world.
- Total Credits required to complete the MA in Yoga are 80. The evaluation process will take into account the spiritual discipline of students.
- The Faculty of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences at Sri Sri University incorporates a variety of teaching methods, involving both classical learning and practical techniques.
- The course curriculum is unique to the university and incorporates traditional yoga philosophy with techniques relevant to present-day lifestyles.
- Sri Sri University incorporates a blend of both traditional and modern facilities for classical learning and practical techniques.
- We offer modern-day technological advancement alongside Guru-Kula inspired style to instill value-based education.
- The course curriculum is based on traditional Indian yoga philosophy from ancient scriptures such as – Bhagwat Gita, Upanishads, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga, among others.
- Practical-oriented learning, live-demonstration, and one-on-one practice sessions of several techniques – Asanas, Kriyas, Pranayama, Meditation, etc.
- Students are encouraged to participate in workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Visitation of International Yoga experts all-through the year.
- Reputed faculty members from across the country and globe muster ancient Yoga teaching into students.
- MA Yoga Graduates from Sri Sri University are placed in healthcare institutes, educational institutes (IIT, NIT, AIMS, Kendra Vidyalaya, etc), corporates, government sectors, studios, gymnasiums, and start-ups.
- The vast network of the Art of Living organization spanning 155+ countries creates platforms for internships /placements/collaborations.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Graduation in any stream with minimum aggregate of 50% score for general category and 45% for reserved category
GRADUATION IN ANY STREAM…
What People Say About Us
Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands,