– Nayak, Tanaya, Sahoo, C. K., Mohanty, P. K. and Sundaray, B. K. (2016). HR interventions and quality of work life of health care employees: An investigation. Industrial and Commercial Training, 48(5), 234-240. (Scopus Indexed)
– Nayak, Tanaya and Sahoo, C. K. (2015). Quality of work life and organizational performance: The mediating role of employee commitment. Journal of Health Management, 17(3), 263-273. (Scopus Indexed)
– Nayak, Tanaya, Sahoo, C. K. and Mohanty, P. K. (2015). Predictors of perceived quality of work life of employees: Empirical evidence from Indian health care sector. Udyog Pragati, 39(2), 1-15.
– Nayak, Tanaya and Tripathy, S. K. (2014). Factors affecting quality of work life of health care employees: A conceptual framework. Personnel Focus, 10(2), 14-21.
– Nayak, Tanaya, Sahoo, C. K., Mohanty, P. K (2015). “Quality of Work Life plays the Mediating role in between Workplace Empowerment and Employee Commitment: A Study on Healthcare Employees of an Indian State”, 1st IIMA International Conference on Advances in Healthcare Management Services, held on 6th-7th June, 2015 at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
– Nayak, Tanaya, Sahoo, C. K. (2014). “Quality of Work Life and Organizational Performance: The Mediating Role of Employee Commitment”, Sixth International Conference on Excellence in Research and Education, held on 8th – 11th May, 2014 at Indian Institute of Management, Indore.