Assistant Professor (Hindustani Vocal) Dept. of Visual & P. A.
– M.A. (Music) Gold Medalist from Nagpur University
– A Grade Artist of All India Radio in Hindustani Classical Vocal Music
– Sangeet Alankar (Hindustani Vocal) from A.B.G.M.V.M. Mumbai
– UGC NET passed in Music
1) NATIONAL CHILD AWARD-1997 for exceptional achievement in Vocal Classical Music by H.R.D. and Child Welfare Development,Govt. of India.
2) MARATHWADA GAURAV PURASKAR – 1999 by LokVikas Manch, Mumbai by the auspicious hands of C.M. of Maharashtra Mr. Vilasrao Deshmukh.
3) National Scholarship for the young Artists by the Ministry of Culture & Tourism, Govt. of India 2004 – 05
4) Recipient of Sawai Gandharva Scholarship by Arya Sangeet Prasarak Mandal, Pune for 2007 – 2010
5) Recipient of very prestigious Residential Scholarship of world famous Institute ITC Sangeet Research Academy, Kolkata for advanced training in Hindustani Classical Music & learned under Internationally acclaimed Vocalist Padmashri Pt. Ajoy Chakraborty
6) Awarded Gold Medal in Classical Music (Vocal) competition in 13th National Youth Festival – 2008 at Chennai conducted by Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of India and Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, New Delhi & Honored by Shri. Surjit Singh Barnala Hon. Governor of Tamilnadu.
– Worked as a Music Teacher in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Tuljapur, a Central Govt. School for the period of Nov. 2013 to Aug. 2015
– Worked as the Director of the Institutions ‘Swar Sadhana Sangeet Academy’ & ‘Swar Tala Sangeet Academy, Nanded’
– Worked as ‘Visiting Lecturer’ in the School of Fine & Performing Arts of S.R.T.M.University, Nanded for M.A in Music from 2016 to 2018
– Vice President of Nadopasak Sangeet Pratishthan, Nanded • Active participation in organising ‘Late. shri. Babuguru Apastambh Smruti Sangeet Samaroh, Nanded’ from last 14 years.
– Active participation in organising renowned ‘Sangeet Shankar Darbar Festival, Nanded from last 10 years