- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science & Engineering, Pondicherry University Pondicherry, India
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Pondicherry University Pondicherry, India
- Bachelor of Computer Application, Indira Gandhi Open University Study Centre: St.Xavier, Patna, Bihar
- PG Diploma in Statistical & Research Methods, Pondicherry University Pondicherry, India
- PG Diploma in Information Security, Indira Gandhi Open University Study Centre: BIT, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Python Specialization, Python For Everybody – Spring Graduation, University of Michigan MOOC
• Central University of Tamilnadu Thiruvarur, Tamilnadu, India – Assistant Professor- On Contract July 2017- December 2017
• Smart and Secure Environment Lab Pondicherry, India – Research Assistant 6 Months
• Maventic Bangalore, India – Software Engineer -Intern Jan 2011 – July 2011
Research(Citations:22, h-index: 2, i10-index:1)
• International Journals Published/Accepted- 5
• International/National Conference Published-5
• Article in Magazine Published- 1
List of Publications:
Peer Reviewed & Indexed International Journals
1. Ajit Kumar, K.S Kuppusamy, and G. Aghila, FAMOUS: Forensic Analysis of MObile Devices Using Scoring of application permissions, Future Generation Computer Systems,2018, Elsevier, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2018.02.001, ISSN: 0167-739X.Impact Factor: 3.997
2. Ajit Kumar, K.S Kuppusamy, and G. Aghila, A learning model to detect maliciousness of portable executable using integrated feature set, Journal of King Saud University – Computer and Information Sciences,2017, Elsevier, ISSN: 1319-1578.
3. Abid Ismail,K.S Kuppusamy, Ajit Kumar, Pawan Kumar Ojha, Connect the Dots : Accessibility, Readability and Site Ranking – An Investigation with Reference to Top Ranked Websites of Government of India, Journal of King Saud University – Computer and Information Sciences,2017, ISSN: 1319-1578, Elsevier.
4. Ajit Kumar, K.S Kuppusamy, and G. Aghila,Features for Detecting Malware on Computing Environments, IJEACS Volume : 01, Issue: 02, December 2016 ,Empirical Research Press,UK
International Conference Publications:
5. Kumar, Ajit, and G. Aghila. Portable executable scoring: What is your malicious score?. Science Engineering and Management Research (ICSEMR), 2014 International Conference on. IEEE, 2014.
6. Ajit kumar, G. Aghila, PoToMAC: A Pre-processing Tool for Malware Classification, In proceedings of ICIIT 2014, Chennai, India.
7. Ajit Kumar, Pramod Sagar K, K.S.Kuppusamy,Aghila G.,Machine learning based Malware Classification for Android Applications using Multimodal Image Representations, 10th International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISCO), 2016
8. Gunikhan sonowal, K.S Kuppusamy, and Ajit Kumar, Usability Evaluation of Active Anti-Phishing Browser Extensions for Persons with Visual Impairments, FOURTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCED COMPUTING AND COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS(ICACCS 2017), IEEE
9. P.G Preethi, V. Uma, Ajit kumar, Temporal Sentiment Analysis and Causal Rules Extraction from Tweets for Event Prediction, ICCC 2014, Elsevier procedia.
Invited Talks and Workshop:
• Resource Person: Introduction to Python: PySquare 2018: Five Day Workshop on Python Programming, A National Workshop on Python Programming Organized by Department of Computer Science, Pondicherry University in Aug 2018.
• Resource Person: Cashless India: Digital Payment Methods: One Day workshop on Digital India Initiatives organized by Department of Computer Science, Central University of Tamilnadu on 7 October 2017
• Resource Person: Mendeley: Documents and Reference Manager tool: A National Workshop on Software Tools for Digital Document Management Organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology Puducherry, Karaikal on 12 November 2016.