Prof. (Dr.) Srinivas Subbarao Pasumarti
Dean, Faculty of Management Studies;
CEO, SSU Innovation Pvt. Ltd.
– D.Litt. (Post-Doctoral) FDPM (IIMA)
– Ph.D., M.Phil. (Nagpur University)
– M.Com, MBA, M.A., PGD T & T.M (Andhra University)
– L.L.M., MHRM. M.Sc. (Psy) – Acharya Nagarjuna University
He is a Professor in Entrepreneurship and International Business
1. OdishaInc Award in Promoting Entrepreneurship received from Shri Pratap Jena, Hon’ble Minister of Health, Law and Information & Broadcasting, Govt. of Odisha.
2. Chosen to be trained as a future leader in Technical and Management Leadership (2018-2019) by UK India Education Research Initiative ( UKIERI) in collaboration with AICTE, British Council, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Entrepreneurship, Innovation, International Business & International Finance.
- He has over 23 years of experience in teaching, research and academic administration. He is an alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad. He did his Ph.D. in Entrepreneurship from Nagpur University and Post-Doctoral from Berhampur University on “FDI in Indian Tourism Sector. He comes from an interdisciplinary background having studied social science, humanities and management. Presently pursuing his third research degree i.e., Ph.D. in law on the topic “CSR and Entrepreneurship” from National Law University, Odisha.
- He received the Best Teacher Award from JNTU, Kakinada for the years 2009-2013. Very recently he received the AIMS-IRMA Outstanding Management Teacher award from the Director, IRMA on 26th of Dec’ 2016 at MICA, Ahmedabad.
- So far he published around 120 articles and 25 books and three working papers in IIMA in the areas of Entrepreneurship, International Business and HRM. He presented papers at more than 50 national and international conferences around the world. His academic visits including to countries like Singapore, Australia, Turkey, China, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, UAE, Japan and Thailand. He is an approved research guide from five Universities and so far Four PhD’s were awarded under his guidance.
- He created three ED Cells in his earlier institutions and has developed and continues to mentor Srinnovation at Sri Sri University. He also successfully completed the India-China academic exchange programme in China which was supported by Min of HRD and Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
- He successfully organized the National Conference on “Happiness@workplace” in Sri Sri University on 14th &15th Dec’2017.