Prof. (Dr.) Usha Arora
- Ph.D. (Commerce and Management): Agra University.
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management: IGNOU.
- M.Com: MDU, Rohtak.
Teaching Experience- 35 years and 10 months
- Professor: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar, Haryana (March 12, 2004 To June 30, 2021)
- Reader: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar, Haryana (March 12, 1996 To March 11, 2004)
- Lecturer: Kanya Mahavidyalaya Pundri, Kaithal, Haryana (Aug. 1, 1984 To March 11, 1996)
Research Experience and Contribution
Membership of Editorial Board(s) (Present)
- Galaxy Global Group of Institutions Management Review (GGGI-MR), Haryana
Membership of Editorial Board(s) (Former)
- Editor-In-Chief & Managing Editor for “HSB Research Review” Journal of Haryana School of Business “International Journal of Productivity Management and Assessment Technologies (IJPMAT)”- an official publication of the Information Resource Management Association, Hershey, Pennsylvania (USA)
- “Asia Pacific Who’s Who” (Rifacimento International), Daryaganj, New Delhi
- “Journal of Management Engineering and Information Technology (JMEIT)”, III-S-2, Sadguru Apartment, Janpath, Jaipur
- “International Journals of Transformations in Management” IRA Publications Ghaziabad UP
- “International Journal of Research of Social Science in Humanity” IRA Publications Ghaziabad, UP
- “Amity Journal of Marketing”- An International, Biannual, Refereed Journal of Marketing
- “South Asian Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies”, SAMA (South Asia Management Association): UGC approved International Journal
- 13 candidates awarded Ph. D. degree
- Presently supervising 09 Research Scholars
- Guided more than 150 research projects/ dissertations for MBA Degrees
- Dean Academic Affairs, GJUS&T, Hisar.
- Dean, Haryana School of Business, GJUS&T Hisar.
- Director, Haryana School of Business, GJUS&T Hisar.
- Dean of Colleges (B.Ed.), GJUS&T, Hisar.
- Dean Faculty of Education, GJUS&T, Hisar.
- Chairperson, Department of Electrical Engineering, GJUS&T Hisar.
- Chairperson of Board of Governors, Haryana School of Business, G.J.U.S & T, Hisar
- Chairperson of Departmental Research Committee, Haryana School of Business (HSB), GJUS&T Hisar.
- Director of BOS & R, Haryana School of Business, GJUS&T Hisar.
- Coordinator, SC/ST Coaching Centre for NET (UGC), Remedial Courses and Competitive Exam, GJU S&T Hisar.
Professor: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar, Haryana.
A skilled and profound academician and administrator with more than 36 years of experience in teaching and academic administration. Joined teaching as a career in the year 1984 and since then, have been building class room skills and organizational capabilities. Have always approached people and matters with a positive and realistic attitude, as per the need of today’s fast changing times. Imbibed the implications of academic aspects, applying them to various corporate and practical situations, and taking them to the class room as experiential teaching
- “Best Research Paper Award” on the paper titled “Influence of Promotional Tools Offered by Pharmaceutical Industry” presented in National Conference on “Research Paper Presentation Designing and Implementing Marketing Strategies” organized by All India Management Association Centre for Management Education on 22nd May, 2007.
- “Bharat Jyoti Award” by India International Friendship Society, New Delhi in 2006.
- “Rashtriya Gaurav Award” by India International Friendship Society, New Delhi in 2012.
- “Best Citizen of India Award” by Best Citizen Award Publishing House, New Delhi in 2012.
- “Best Professor in Marketing Management” by Dainik Bhaskar National Education Leadership Award, Mumbai in 2013.
- “Bharat Gaurav Award” by India International Friendship Society, New Delhi in 2016.
- “Best Citizen of India Award” by International Publishing House, 2017.
- “Best Paper Award” on the paper titled “An Empirical study of Consumer Perception towards Plastic Currency and Determination of E-Banking Adoption: An Indian Context” presented in National Conference on “Demonetization: Demystified” organized by School of Management, Delhi Technical Campus on 9th February, 2018.
Prof. (Dr.) Usha Arora says
Positivity, motivation from top to lower level, ambience of the University and moreover it’s alcohol free, smoke free and stress-free environment has inspired me to be associated with the University.