The 4 year undergraduate program has a strong clinical focus and provides the student with a comprehensive grounding in biomedical science and health. During the program, students gain the knowledge and skills required to continue postgraduate studies inosteopathy. Curriculum includes a complete syllabus following the benchmarks given by the World Health Organization, ensuring the highest standards in osteopathy education.
Graduates are eligible to register as practitioners of Osteopathy, and can work in hospitals, clinics or open their private practice.
Outcome-based and student-centric learning whereby a culture of self – study and research id promoted by the environment.
• This course is facilitated by international experts from Europe, India, North and South America.
• The course comprises a complete syllabus including all the three areas of science; musculoskeletal osteopathy, visceral osteopathy and cranial osteopathy.
• Students learn the course in more than 600 lecture hours and over 1000 hours of supervised clinical practice in our Osteopathy clinic.
• The students get personalized approach by the faculty members during the entire tenure of the course.
• It involves a comprehensive blend of osteopathic philosophy, theory, methodology, technique, clinical application and research elements – each of which is introduced in a progressive and cumulative manner.
• A review of anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics is also included.
As a Bachelor of Osteopathy student, he would integrate and put the knowledge into practice by treating patients at the fully functional osteopathy clinic at the campus.