• Osteopathy is the manual examination and the treatment method of the integrated musculoskeletal, visceral and craniosacral systems. It provides a broad range of approaches to the maintenance of health and the management of a disease. Its patient-centered rather than disease centered form of healthcare.
• It is driven by perseverance, dedication and the will to serve.
• It is a distinctive form of medical care founded on the physiology that all body systems are interrelated and dependent on one another for good health.
Outcome-based and student-centric learning whereby a culture of self – study and research id promoted by the environment.
• This course is facilitated by international experts from Europe, India, North and South America.
• The course comprises a complete syllabus including all the three areas of science; musculoskeletal osteopathy, visceral osteopathy and cranial osteopathy.
• This course is approved by UGC and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
• Students learn the course in more than 600 lecture hours and over 750 hours of supervised clinical practice in our Osteopathy clinic.
• The students get personalized approach by the faculty members during the entire tenure of the course.
• It involves a comprehensive blend of osteopathic philosophy, theory, methodology, technique, clinical application and research elements – each of which is introduced in a progressive and cumulative manner.
• A review of anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics is also included.
As a master of Osteopathy student, he would integrate and put the knowledge into practice by treating patients at the fully functional osteopathy clinic at the campus.