- Ph. D (completing 2020) School of Arts and Aesthetics, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- M. Phil (2014) Translation Studies, Centre for Applied Linguistics and Translation Studies, University of Hyderabad
- M.A English Language and Literature (2011), University College, University of Kerala
What subject you teach at SSU ?
English Language and Literature
“Visual Culture and the Silences in Translation” in In Medias Res: Politics of Narration and Mass Media, Published by Department of English, B. P. C College, Piravom, Dec 2014. Vol 1, Issue 1. ISBN No: 81-924581-4-4.
- Awarded UGC NET of Nov 2012 & March 2013
- Completed M. Phil with distinction from University of Hyderabad
English Literature, Culture Studies, Translation Studies, Visual Culture, Aesthetics and Theory of Visual Arts
- Work Experience: Taught Under Graduate students as a full time Guest Faculty at the Department of English, Mahatma Gandhi College, Trivandrum during the academic year 2014–15. Papers Presented: “Immanence and Transcendence Instituting Regional Constituencies: A Study of Temples in Onattukara”, at a three day workshop titled Exploring sovereignty and charisma: engagements, contestations and fabulations from the Global South, 2019 by the Centre for Development Studies (CDS), Thiruvananthapuram. “Imagining the Anglo-Indian: Adaptation and the Politics of Representation” at the XIth CLAI Biennial International Conference, 2013 held at Jadavpur University, Kolkata. “Visual Culture and the Silences in Translation” at a UGC sponsored National conference on Media and Silences, 2013 held at BPC College, Piravom. “Mythology as a Trope: A reading of Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings” at a UGC sponsored International Conference on Myth and Cult in Literature, 2012 held at St. Andrews College, Mumbai. “Language of Horror to Language of Humour: An Adaptation Expedition” at the Silver Jubilee Student’s Seminar, 2014 held at CALTS, University of Hyderabad. (Joint paper with Pragya Sen Gupta, Ph. D CALTS)
- Training Programme: Completed a three week Intensive Training Programme- Course on “Introduction to Translation” by National Translation Mission at the Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysore in 2014 Completed one month internship with the New Indian Express, Kochi bureau, 2009.