Rajesh Kumar Ojha
M. Tech (CSE)
What subject you teach at SSU ?
Java Programming, Data Structure, Web Technology
Felicitated by CSI at CSI Regional Student Convention 2015( region-IV) for significant work
Research and innovation
- Dr. B. Nayak, Mr. R. K. Ojha, Dr. P. S. Subbarao, Dr. V. Batth,” Machine Learning Finance: Application of Machine Learning in Collaborative Filtering Recommendation System for financial recommendations”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-4, Issue-2,2019.
- R.K. Ojha, Dr. B. Nayak, ”Application of Machine Learning in Collaborative Filtering Recommender Systems”, International Journal of Engineering & Technology(IJET),7(4.38) 213-215,2018
- M.N. Das & R.K. Ojha, “An Adaptive Approach for Modifying Inertia Weight using Particle Swarm Optimization”,International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI)Volume 9, Issue 5, September 2012
- Life member of IEI
- Life member of ISTE
- A silver medal holder in Java Programming by NPTEL online courses.
- Has contributed study materials on several subjects at www.lecturenotes.com and a popular faculty with more than 1lakh followers.
- Attended a five days FDP on “NBA Accreditation “ in ICT Mode STTP from 22/04/2019 to 26/04/2019.
- Attended a 3days FDP on “e-content development MOOC’s and MOODLE from 14th to16th December 2018 at Sri Sri University.
- Participated and secured 3rd position in Open Govt. Data Hack in 2018 as the faculty mentor.
- Organized an internal conference, ICCI SEM-2K17 on 17th&18th February 2017 as co-convener.
- Felicited by CSI at CSI Regional Student Convention 2015( region-IV) for significant work.
- Attended a 15 days AICTE sponsored faculty development program on Design & Analysis of Algorithms in 2016 at GIFT , Bhubaneswar.
- Organized the CSI State Student Convention (Odisha) 2015 on 20th& 21st of Feb 2015.
- Attended a three days workshop on “Training & Identification of Master Trainers and Evaluator on Outcome Based Accreditation Process and Parameters” at SGGI Nodal center, Nanded.