Dr. Shruti Mohapatra
- PhD RICAR NET in Agricultural Economics Qualified in the Year 2018
- Ph.D. Agriculture (Agricultural Economics), Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pin-751003, Year- 2021
- M.Sc. Agriculture (Agricultural Economics), Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Pin-141004, Year-2017
- B.Sc. Agriculture, College of Agriculture, Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pin-751003, Year-2015esearch Scholar.
Broad Current Research interest:
- Agricultural Marketing,
- Agricultural Finance,
- Environmental Economics.
- NRE 101: Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics 3 (2+1).
- FME 305 : Farm Management & Production Economics 3 (2+1)
- ECM 101 : Economics and Marketing 3 (2+1)
- AEC 103 : Agricultural Marketing Trade and Prices 3 (2+1)
- RMI 204 : Rural Marketing and Market Infrastructure 3 (2+1)
- PBP 403 : Planning, Formulation and Evaluation of Business Projects 3 (1+2)
- UG Merit Scholarship- graduation B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. (2011-15)
- ICAR PG-JRF (All India Rank- 07) (2015)
- Gold Medalist and University topper during post-graduation at PAU (2017)
- ICAR PG-SRF (All India Rank- 12) (2017).
- Best research scholar award for my PG Thesis (2018).
- Cleared ICAR NET II (2018)
- Engaged as SRF in BPCL-OUAT project entitled “Market analysis of Potential products from lignocellulosic bio-refineries” (2018-19).
- Teaching experience of 2 years to the UG and PG students in OUAT (2017-19).
- Working as Assistant Professor at Faculty of Agriculture; Sri Sri University, Cuttack, Odisha from 14.07.20 and continuing.
Scopus indexed Journal:
- Mohapatra S, Priyanka V, Mohapatra S, Kohli I and Mishra R K (2020) Impact of corona virus covid-19 on the global economy. International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences, 16(2): 771-78.
- Mohapatra S, Singh J and Kumar S (2018) Cointegration among Major Cauliflower Markets in Punjab. Indian Journal of Economics and Development 14(2): 330-35. DOI: 10.5958/2322-0430.2018.00138.5.
- Mohapatra S, Sneha N K, Mounika A and Mishra R K(2019) Socio-economic and demographic analysis of SAARC Nations. J. Agricult. Stat. Sci. 15 (2): 529-533.
NAAS care Journal:
- Mohapatra S and Singh J (2021) Co-integration of Major Vegetable Markets in Punjab, India. Economic Affairs. 66(2): 181-87. DOI: 46852/0424-2513.2.2021.1.
- Mohapatra S, Mishra R K (2020) Performance of Factors Influencing Agricultural Credit Flow in Odisha. J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci 9(12): 1128-34.
- Mohapatra S, Mishra R K (2020) Status of Institutional Credit Disbursement of Agricultural Sector in Odisha, India. J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci 9(7): 2057-65.
- Mohapatra S and Singh J (2021) Growth and Instability Analysis of Cauliflower Crop in Punjab. Economic Affairs. 63(3): 665-69. DOI: 10.30954/0424-2513.3.2018.10.
- Mohapatra S, Mohapatra U and Mishra R K (2018) Price forecasting of groundnut in Odisha. The Pharma Innovation Journal 2018; 7(3): 111-14.
- Mohapatra S, Khadanga G S and Majhi S (2018) Social entrepreneurship for agricultural development in India. The Pharma Innovation Journal 2018; 7(4): 204-05.
- Mohapatra S, Mishra R K and Sarangi K (2019) Bio-ethanol (2nd Generation Ethanol): A Solution to Ever Polluting Gasoline to Climate in India. International Research Journal of Pure & Applied Chemistry 20(4): 1-15.
- Mohapatra S and Singh J (2020) Co-integration of major potato markets in Punjab. Multilogic in science 10(33): 618-21.
- Mohapatra S, Mohapatra U, Kimidi S S C and Mishra R K(2018) Economic analysis of paddy production and marketing in Puri, Odisha. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 7(4): 1858-61.
- Mohapatra S, Mohapatra U and Mishra R K (2017) Diversification towards Vegetable Crops: A Good Option for Doubling the Farmer’s Income. Journal of Experimental Agriculture International 18(4): 1-7.
- Mohapatra S, Mishra R K and Sarangi K (2019) Economic appraisal of bio ethanol production technologies. International Journal of Chemical Studies 7(2): 2197-2200.
- Mohapatra U, Mishra R K and Mohapatra S (2018) Impact of climate variability on Indian agriculture. Multilogic in science 8(Special Issue B): 157-61.
- Mohapatra U, Rudrapur S, Hiremath D B and Mohapatra S (2018) Medicinal and aromatic plants sector in Karnataka: An economic perspective and SWOT analysis. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. SP3: 232-35.
- Mishra S N, Benupani B C, Masuda T, Mohapatra U, Roul P K, Halbrendt C C and Mohapatra S (2018) An Economic Assessment on Conditions for CAPS Adoption in Odisha (India). Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci 7(4): 2932-2946.
- Sahoo P P, Sarangi K K, Mohapatra U, Mohapatra S and Sangeetha M (2017) Economics of Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Cultivation in Kandhamal District of Odisha. Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics & Sociology. 21(4): 1-8.
- Shruti Mohapatra and Arghyadeep Das. Book Chapter on “Growth and Instability Analysis of Major Vegetables in Punjab” in the edited book titled “Advances in Horticulture” (Volume-15) Akinik Publishers, New Delhi.
- Arghyadeep Das and Shruti Mohapatra. Book Chapter on “What is Minimum Support Price (MSP) and Does it Really Benefit Farmers?” in the edited book titled “Doubling farmers’ incomes Issues, strategies and recommendations” (Volume-15) Akinik Publishers, New Delhi.
- Mohapatra S, Mohanty D, Mohapatra S, Sharma S, Dikshit S, Kohli I, Samantray D P. Book Chapter on “Biomedical Application of Polymeric Material: Polyhydroxybutyrate” in the edited book titled “Bioresource Utilization Management: Application in Therapeutics, Biofuels, Agriculture and Environmental Science” (Chapter-5) CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group.
- Shruti Mohapatra, Shubhaom Panda. Liberalization of Agriculture through Farm Bill 2020 in India. Agriculture and Food E-Newsetter. Volume 3 – Issue 5 – May 2021.
- Debanjana Debnath, Shruti Mohapatra, Chinmayee Mohapatra. The trend of increasing economic importance of sheath blight of rice –A concern. Agriblossom. Volume 1, Issue 11.June 2021.
- Brij Bihari Pandey, Subhajeet Behura, Ratnakumar Pasala and Shruti Mahapatra. Save Water Earn Money: A Campaign that Turns Lives of Thousand Farmers. Biotica Research Today. Volume 3, Issue 3, 2021
Participation in webinar, seminar, conference, symposium, woprkshop.
- Participated in National Seminar on ‘Role of women in Agricultural Marketing’ organized by OUAT, Bhubaneswar on
- Participated in National Seminar on “Climate Smart Agriculture for enhancing Farm Profitability” organized by OUAT, Bhubaneswar on 28.01.2019 to 29.01.2019.
- Presented Paper in National Seminar on “Agriculture in India: Problems, Policies and Prospects” organized by B.J.B, Autonomous College, Bhubaneswar, Odisha on 29.02.2020 to 01.03.2020.
- Presented Paper in National seminar on ‘Science & Technology for Environmental Security’ Organized by Orissa Environmental Society on occasion of 19th Odisha Bigyan ‘O’ Paribesh Congress organized by KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha on 25.11.2017-26.11.2017.
- National Webinar on “Agriculture Residue and Waste Utilization for Energy Generation” organized by Department of Renewable Energy Engineering, College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, JAU, Junagadh during 16th-17th March, 2021 under the aegis of the Institutional Development Plan (IDP) of NAHEP, ICAR sponsored by the World Bank. Five days Faculty Development Program on “Recent Advances of Pest Management in Agriculture” from July 08-13, 2021 organized by Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, Faculty of Agriculture, Parul University, Vadodara.
- Three Days Skill Development Program on “Sericulture” from July 15-17, 2021 organised by Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, Faculty of Agriculture, Parul University, Vadodara.
- National Online Webinar Series conducted on 21st July 2021, held at G.T.N. Arts College, Dindigul, Tamilnadu.
- 5 Days National workshop on Innovation & Research in Academic Institutions” organized by Patrician Institution’s Innovation Council (PIIC), Patrician Internal Quality Assurance cell & Rajapalayam Raju’s Innovation Council and IQAC in association with Tamil Nadu State Council of Science and Technology from 5th to 10th Aug 2021.
- Three Days National workshop on “NAAC Assessment and Accreditation: A Step by Step Process” held on 27th, 28th & 29th May 2021.
- Online workshop of SEBI Sponsored Investor Awareness Program on ReITs and InvITs organized by Edify Edtech held on 15thJuly 2021.
- Two-Day (Online) Workshop on Introduction to “R” by Vigyan Varta: An International E-Magazine for Science Enthusiasts on 13-14 May, 2021. The participant’s interest and dedication are highly appreciated.
- Five days Faculty Development Program on “Recent Advances of Pest Management in Agriculture” from July 08-13, 2021 organized by Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, Faculty of Agriculture, Parul University, Vadodara.
- Faculty Development Program on Blended Learning & LMS, conducted by Prof. Ajay Kumar Singh & Mr. Jayakar Sodagiri, Vice Chancellor, Sri Sri University on 20th June 2021.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Academic Integrity for Academia” hosted by Mr.Radhakrishnan Subramaniam, Senior Lecturer, University of Technology and Applied Sciences, Nizwa, Sultanate of Oman organised by the Department of Commerce with Information Technology, Dr. SNS Rajalakshmi College of Arts and Science on 15.06.2021.
- 2nd international conference on Advances in Agricultural, Biological and Applied Sciences for Sustainable Future (ABAS-2018) organized by Agricultural Technology Development Society (ATDS), Ghaziabad, UP on 20.10.2018 to 22.10.2018.
- International conference on “Doubling the income of Farmers of SAARC countries: Extension Strategies and Approaches” organized by Kathmandu, Nepal on 20.09.2018 to 23.09.2018.
- International Conference on “Climate Change and its impact on Global Food Security and Sustainability of Agriculture” organized by Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi on 23.11.2019-24.1.2019.
- Platinum Jubilee Conference of Indian Society of Agricultural Economics organized by Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Punjab on 19.11.2015-21.11.2015.
- 1st International Congress on ‘New Horizons of Extension: Challenges and Opportunities)’ organized by ICAR-CIWA, Bhubaneswar on 01.02.2018 to 03.02.2018.
- National Conference on Contemporary Issues in Management Research and Managerial Decision Making organized by School of Management, Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha on 06.01.2018 to 07.01.2018.
- TEQIP-III Sponsored Two Week Online International FDP On “Multidisciplinary Research Innovation in Engineering, Science and Technology for Sustainable Development , October 26- November 7, 2020 in Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute Of Technology Dwarahat Almora-263653, INDIA .
- Life member of ‘Agricultural Economics Research Review (AERA)’, New Delhi.
- Life member of ‘The Society of Economics and Development (SOED)’, Punjab.
- Reviewer of ‘Asian Journal of Economics, Business and Accounting’.
- Reviewer of ‘Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology’.
- Annual member of ‘Agriculture & Food E-Newsletter’.
- Editor of ‘Agriculture & Food E-Newsletter’.
- Reviewer of ‘Agriblossom’.
- Annual member of ‘Agriblossom’
- Best research scholar award for my PG Thesis (2018).
- Innovative Article Award 2021 given by Agriculture & Food E-Newsletter.
- Socio-economic and demographic analysis of SAARC nations [International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Science.
- Cointegration among major cauliflower markets in Punjab [Indian Journal of Economics and Development]
- Growth and Instability Analysis of Cauliflower Crop in Punjab [Economic Affairs]
- Co-integration of major potato markets in Punjab [Multilogic in Science]
- Bio-ethanol (2nd Generation Ethanol): A Solution to Ever Polluting Gasoline to Climate in India [International Research Journal of Pure & Applied Chemistry]
- Economic appraisal of bio ethanol production technologies [International Journal of Chemical Studies]
- University Topper in MS.c in Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
- Awarded “Best Research Scholar 2018” in 2nd international conference of ABAS -2018 in Sardar Patel Auditorium, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut, U.P, India.
Agricultural Marketing and Finance
What subject you teach at SSU ?