About the Centre:
Sri Sri Advanced Global Centre for Leadership and Ethics is dedicated to advanced study and research in the areas of leadership with a view to developing innovative paradigms of ethics and disseminating the knowledge for building global sustainable leadership models. The Centre is initiated with a global vision to transform academicians, researchers & industry practitioners into Thought Leaders. It brings scholars with diverse backgrounds together to explore, challenge, and advance the field of ethical leadership. The Centre through its cutting-edge research, education, and outreach will work to promote the development of ethical leaders who will foster ethical cultures in organizations around the world.
To become a knowledge and research hub by creating a global platform for facilitating interaction between leaders across the globe from diverse fields for the well-being of humanity.
To inspire and empower leaders in unfolding their full potential, thereby creating economic and social value for themselves, their organization, society, and the world at large.
- To inspire and empower leaders in unfolding their full potential, thereby creating economic and social value for themselves, their organization, society, and the world at large
- To create a global platform for facilitating interactions between leaders from diverse fields
- To organize conferences, seminars, workshops, and symposiums for gathering new insights about relevant topics and to develop recommendations/suggestions for assisting policymakers in decision-making
- To organize boot camps, CEO talks, and Leadership Master Class wherein leadership success stories will be shared to motivate young minds for leadership roles backed by ethics and values
- To offer skill development and training programs in the areas of leadership & ethics for working professionals
- To promote the spirit of leadership and ethical values by developing case studies
- To organize short-term value-added certificate courses for students in the areas of leadership & ethics To conduct global research programs in the area of leadership and ethics
- To organize Management Development Programs in the area of leadership and ethics for the industry