Sri Sri University Toastmasters Club is chartered with Toastmasters International and provides a supportive & positive learning environment in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth.
Toastmasters International, a non-profit organization, which is a world leader in communication and leadership development. The 270,000-member international organization, spread across the world in the form of more than 13,000 clubs, embraces the motto “Where Leaders Are Made”. The Sri Sri UniversityToastmasters Club was initiated in 2020 to further this vision of grooming future leaders by improving their communication, public speaking and leadership skills.
We take pride in our members who help each other prepare for placements, presentations, oratory and leadership.
Events & Performances:
- Toastmasters Meetings
- Speech Competitions
- Guest Talks
With fortnightly club meetings, we provide a learning experience for members and ensure their progress over the leadership and communication tracks. Every meeting consists of prepared speech, table topic round and evaluation section; and members get to hone their leadership and public speaking skills by playing roles like TMOD, Evaluator, Grammarian etc. in order for them to equip themselves with a plethora of skills that will be indispensible to them as leaders of the future. The club provides a highly supportive and encouraging environment for members to overcome their inhibitions and develop their communication and leadership skills.
- President:Utkarsh Agrawal – 8884500190- firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Education:Sonal Goyal- email@example.com
- VP Public Relations:Kunal Roy- 8918851358- firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Membership:Hitesh Shivani- 07974529822- Hitesh.email@example.com
- Secretary:Diksha Gupta- 09938711841- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tresurer:Anup Singh- 9140126188- Anup.email@example.com
- Sergeant at Arms:Smruti Rath- 7735236996- firstname.lastname@example.org