SRI SRI UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (OSTEOPATHY), 2018 (SSUEE-OSTEO- UG-2018) will be conducted by Sri Sri University (SSU), for admission to Bachelors of Osteopathy course in India. SSUEE(OSTEO-UG), 2018 will be conducted on Sunday, May 20, 2018
SSUEE (OSTEO-UG) 2018 Syllabus for Physics, Chemistry & Biology It comprises of Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. The exam will be organized on 20th May 2018. This exam is held for admissions into Bachelors in Osteopathy, at sri sri University Cuttack, Orissa.
The syllabus is based on Class 11th & Class 12th subjects, chapters & topics as prepared by the Council Board of School Education (COBSE), Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT). The syllabus consists of four sections: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany. The SSUEE (OSTEO-UG) syllabus 2018 is given here:
Class XI: Physical world and measurement, Notion of Potential Entergy, Nature of Physical Laws, Kinematics, Speed, Velocity, Work, Energy and Power, Laws of Motion, Static & Kinetic Friction, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Kepler’s law of Planetary Motion, The Universal Law of Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Properties of Bulk Matter, Bulk Modulous, Critical Velocity, Heat, Work & Internal Energy, Oscillations and Waves.
Class XII: Electrostatics, Electric Charges & their Coservation, Electric Diplole, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Carbon Resistors, Kirchhoff’s Laws & Simple Applications, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, AC Generator & Transformer, Concept of Megnatic Field, Permanent Magnets, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Waves, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Optics, Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices,Conductors.
Class XI: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Laws of Chemical Combination, Structure of\ Atom, Atomic Number, Isotopes & Isobars, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Ionic Bond, Covalent Bond, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Electronegativity, Equilibrium, Equilibrium in Physical & Chemical Process, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, Physical & Chemical Properties of Water, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Some p-Block Elements, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry.
Class XII: Solid State, Band Theory of Metals, Solutions, Elevation of Boiling Point, Electro Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Electrochemistry, p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Halo alkanes and Halo arenes, Alcohols, Physical & Chemical Properties of Primary Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers, Coordination Compounds, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Amines, Cynaides & Isocynaides, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Cleansing Agents – Soaps & Detergents.
Class XI: Diversity in Living World, Three Domains of Life, Cell Structure and Function, Cell Theory, Plant Cell & Animal Cell, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Tissues, Morphology & Modifications, Plant Physiology, Transport in Plants, Photosynthesis, Human physiology.
Class XII: Reproduction, Reproduction in Organisms, Biology and Human Welfare, Genetics and Evolution, Heredity & Variations, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Principle & Process of Biotechnology, Ecology and Environment, Organism & Environment, Biodiversity and its Conservation.
- Total no. of seats: 40.
- Admit cards will be sent to all the applicants by email.
- Exam Mode: The SSUEE-OSTEO- UG will be conducted on 20th May 2018 through pen & paper (offline) mode. All questions will be objective/MCQ type.
- Courses: This exam is conducted to offer admission in UG Osteopathy course.
- No. & Type of Question: In SSUEE(OSTEO-UG) exam pattern, there will be 100 objective type questions.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the entrance exam will be two hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 2 marks for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: No mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only.
Exam centre Cities:
16. Kathmandu (Nepal)
Exam Duration & Timing:
- 2 hours. 10 am to 12 noon
- Candidate must come with their printed Admit card and an ID proof.
- Mobile phones/ calculators, electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in exam hall.
- No candidate can leave the examination hall before 1.5 hrs
- Books or any other printed material from which candidate can take assistance is strictly prohibited.
- Results will be declared on 27 th May via an email to all the applicants.
- Based on the Merit of the Entrance Exam.
- The selected candidates will receive an email of the details of further admission process, fees submission date and all other related information.