News from Sri Sri University, offices
Commencement of Physical mode of classes from 18th October 2021-FMS
As per the directive from the Dean, Faculty of Management Studies, the students are instructed to report to the campus. Physical mode of teaching will start from 21 Oct 21 onwards for 2nd year and 25 Oct 2021 onwards for 1st-year batch.
The students are hereby intimated to confirm the payment of the hostel & mess fee from the finance department under intimation of this office prior to your arrival on the campus.
Forward the transaction details to the finance department on finance@srisriuniversity.
The following guidelines are to be followed on the campus:
1. You have to produce a maximum 72-hour prior RT-PCR test negative report at Gate No. 1 on your arrival to the campus.
2. You have to produce a copy of the proof of your vaccination certificate at Gate No. 1 as per the ER office notification ER/2021/75, dated 26 Apr 21.
3. Report to Campus Hospital immediately after entering the campus and produce the vaccination certificate to the medical officer during your medical check-up and based on the advice of the doctor the quarantine period will be decided. You have to show the Medical Check-up report of the campus hospital to the security guard of the quarantine room of the allotted hostel.
4. You will be required to follow the COVID guidelines as promulgated by the University & Government of Odisha.
5. During the quarantine period you will remain totally isolated. Roaming outside the room is strictly prohibited except for food. The details of the quarantine room will be informed at Gate No. 1.
6. Food will be served at the quarantine location. You have to collect the food.
7. Quarantine Policy
(a) Students having two doses of vaccination and found asymptomatic she /he can be recommended to go to her/his room in the hostel.
(b) Students having one dose of vaccination will be in quarantine for the next three days. On completion of quarantine, they have to undergo an RT-PCR test.
(c) Students without vaccination will be in quarantine for 07 days. On completion of quarantine, they have to undergo an RT-PCR test.
(i) The RT-PCR will be facilitated either through Government sources or through private sources (payment basis) by the Ayurveda Hospital. The cost of the RT PCR test is Rs 900/- through a private lab/ hospital on a payment basis.
(ii) The time to get the test result through Govt. sources will be between 4 to 5 days and that through the private lab. Will be within 24 hours. Till the result is out the student will remain quarantined.
(iii) Students found negative will be allocated room. Any student found positive will be quarantined in a separate room for a period of 10 days followed by an RT-PCR test.
8. If the test is found negative and confirmed by the campus hospital the permission will be accorded to move to the allocated rooms in the hostel from the quarantine location.
9. On completion of the quarantine period you are not allowed to go outside the campus unless it is a medical emergency. All necessary items are available inside the campus.
10. The Parent Consent Form is given below. Your parents are required to fill up the consent form. The scanned copies of the duly filled and signed consent form and identity proof of the parent are to be forwarded to the DSA Office along with the date & time of arrival.
11. At entry Gate No-1 to the campus you have to submit the Consent form duly signed by the parents mentioning the name of parent, contact no and address along with the photocopy of the identity proof of parent to the security in charge. The security in charge will guide you to the location of the hospital and quarantine location.
Note: The Hostel will be only allotted after the confirmation of the hostel payment from the Finance department. Strict adherence to the guidelines has to be maintained by the student.
The dates for reporting to the campus are as follows:
MBA 2020-22- Reporting on 18th October 2021 & classes will be started on 21st October 2021.
M. Com 2020-22- Reporting on 18th October 2021 & classes will be started on 21st October 2021.
MBA 2021-23- Reporting on 21st October 2021 & classes will be started on 25th October 2021.
BBA(2019-22) & IMBA(2019-24) 5th SEM & B.COM(2019-22) 5th SEM- Reporting on 18th October 2021 & classes will be started on 21st October 2021.
BBA(2020-23) & IMBA(2020-25) 3rd SEM & B.COM(2020-23) 3rd SEM- Reporting on 18th October 2021 & classes will be started on 21st October 2021.
BBA(2021-24) & IMBA(2021-26) & B.COM(2021-24) 1ST SEM- Reporting on 21st October 2021 & classes will be started on 25th October 2021.