We believe that nobody should be denied admissions because of financial constraints.
We offer extensive scholarships covering tuition fees and accommodation.
- The application form is available only through online mode.
- The cost of the application form for all programs is Rs.300/- for Indian nationals and 50 USD for International Applicants.
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- If applying for more than one course, separate forms should be filled for each course.
02. Selection of the Program
Sri Sri University offers a wide range of academic programs to suit your aptitude and interests
- BSc Osteopathy
- BSc Yoga
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- BPA Hindustani Vocal Music
- BFA Animation/ Painting/ Applied Arts
- BPA Odissi dance
- BSc Excerise and Sports Physiology
- Bachelors of Physical Education and Sports (B.P.E.S)
Bachelors Honours Programs
- B Com (Hons.)
- BSc (Hons.) Agriculture
- BSc (Hons.) Horticulture
- BSc (Hons.) Agribusiness
- BSc (Hons.) Food,Nutrition and Dietetics
- BSc (Hons.) Physics
- BSc (Hons.) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons.) Data-science
- BSc (Hons.) Environmental Science
- BSc (Hons.) Architecture
- BSc (Hons.)in Psychology and Contemplative and Studies
- BA (Hons.) English
Bachelors Technology Programs
- B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering- Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering- Specialization in Data Science
- B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering- Specialization in Cyber Security & Cyber Defense
- B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering- Specialization in Digital Forensic & Incident Response (DFIR)
Integrated Degree Programs
03. Completion & Submission of the Application Form
3.1 The Application Form is to be filled and submitted online as per the instructions on the university website .
3.2 Fill the Application Form only if you meet the eligibility criteria** for admission to the program.
3.3 The instructions in the application form are self-explanatory. Please follow carefully.
3.4 Fill all columns with complete and correct information. Incomplete/false/wrong information will result in rejection of the application.
3.5 It is mandatory to provide your correct email address and mobile number in the space provided in the application form as it will be used by the admission office for communication-related to your admission.
3.6 If you have appeared in a qualifying examination and the result is awaited, you can apply provisionally and go through the admission process at your own risk.
04.Procedure for Admission
4.1 On submission of the duly filled application form, you will receive the acknowledgment email.
4.2 Eligible candidates will additionally be informed via email about the date, time, and venue of the selection process (interview and/ or written test and/or group discussion and/or direct admission) within 10 working days.
4.3 All selected candidates will be intimated via email regarding the fee details and documents to be uploaded through the provisional offer letter along with the due date. Based on this, provisional admission will be granted.
4.4 Final admission will be granted after the verification of required documents and payment of complete 1st-semester fees.
** The Minimum eligibility criteria for different programs (for Indian Students) are as prescribed in the appropriate sections as well as in attached annexures.
- For Undergraduate Programs, age as of July 1st 2021, should not be over 21 years of age.
- For Post Graduate Programs, there is no age limit prescribed.
However, we believe, that since age should not be a criterion for getting an education, the candidates above the age of 21 for UG and above the age of 35 years for PG, will be considered for admissions based on an interview conducted by a panel and the decision of the respective department as well as the admissions committee.
- All the students who qualify for the selection criteria are sent the provisional offer letter.
- The applicant on receiving the offer letter needs to pay 50% of the 1st-semester tuition fee (or as mentioned in the provisional offer letter) and upload the mandatory documents mentioned, within 7 working days. In case of non-availability of any mandatory document, an undertaking should be submitted (in the prescribed format of the University). With this, provisional admission is granted.
- On confirmation of all the documents and eligibility, payment of fees, and any other criteria of admission as stated by the university, final admission is granted.
- The Provisional Admission is valid only till 30th September 2021* Beyond this date, the seat would be canceled and considered as vacant and no refund of the amount of the provisional admission will be done.
- The date is subject to change and would be notified on the University website.
Application for Admission will not be entertained after the last date of admission. However, under certain exceptional circumstances, the university may allow late admission.
Because of the exceptionality of circumstances,
- Application for a refund for such admission will not be entertained
- Such admission will not have any bearing on the last date of refund for admissions announced in respect of admissions done before the last date of admission.
All students are required to report/join the university as per the schedule for the start of the session.
However, if a student joins late, then the following guidelines may be used unless otherwise specified:
- If the admitted student reports within one week of the reporting date for the concerned program, then he/she may be allowed to join after submission of application on the prescribed form stating the valid reason for his/her late joining.
- If the admitted student reports between one to two weeks after the reporting date of the concerned program then he/she may be allowed to join after submission of application on the prescribed form stating the valid reason for his/her late joining with a fee of Rs.500 and the application must be approved by Head of Admissions Dept.
- If the admitted student reports between two-three weeks after the reporting date of the concerned program then he/she may be allowed to join after submission of application on the prescribed form stating the valid reason for his/her late joining with a fee of Rs.1000 and the application must be approved by Head of Admissions Dept.
- If the admitted student reports after three weeks from the date of reporting of the concerned program but before the last date by which late admission can be considered, then he/she may be allowed to join after submission of application on the prescribed form stating the valid reason of his/her late joining with a fee of Rs.2000 and the application must be approved by Head of Admissions Dept and the Dean of the concerned Dept.
- The last date for considering late admissions is the date prescribed in such a way that, after such date, students may not be able to fulfill attendance criteria after due consideration of all the classes to be conducted for that term. This date would be mentioned on the university website.
- Students may be allowed to report/join the university late as per the details and timelines mentioned above, however, the minimum attendance required to be maintained will remain the same, and no relaxation instead of late joining will be provided.
- Further, no compensation for the loss of continuous assessment will be allowed to late joining students.
- If the admitted student reports after one week from the date of reporting for the concerned program, the residential facility/transport facility allotted to him/her may be de-allocated.
However, on late joining/reporting, if permitted as per the guidelines mentioned above, the residential facility/transport facility may be allocated again subject to the availability of seats.
Change of Program
Any applicant who wishes to change the program or specialization from one program to another will have to fill the Program transfer form (Obtained from the Admissions Office or download from the website) and deposit the form along with the program transfer fee of Rs.1000 (or 50 USD). This applies only to the change of program after the start of the session.
Please Note: The requested change/transfer will be purely based at the discretion of the University subject to:
- Seat availability in the program to which transfer is applied
- Fulfillment of eligibility and other admission requirements
- Any other condition prescribed by the university.
- The change of program application must be submitted within 15 days from the last date of admissions
- Those applicants whose program transfer is accepted by the university will be liable to pay the tuition fee and other charges as prescribed by the university.
- In case the student is allowed to transfer to a program with a lesser fee, the balance will be adjusted in the fee of next term
- If the program transfer is done after the start of the session, no compensation for loss of attendance or any component will be given.
This is applicable for those students who wish to take admission in the second year of any of the programs offered in the university. Admission for any subsequent years will not be allowed.
The applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- The applicant must be from a recognized university
- The syllabus/curricula of the program, the applicant is studying should match with our university syllabus/curricula.
- The applicant should have passed the 1st year of the program he/she is studying and wishes to seek admission to Sri Sri university for the second year
- The applicant should be eligible as per the criteria stated by the University.
- The applicant must submit all the mandatory documents as mentioned by the university for seeking admission.
- Admission will be granted only if seats are available in the program the applicant wishes to get enrolled in and if he/she fulfills all the necessary criteria stated above.
- If admission is granted, the applicant is liable to pay the fees as per the fees of the second year of that program.
Process of Admission
- The applicant needs to fill the lateral admission form (available on the website)
- Submit the form and upload/submit all the mandatory documents to the Asst Registrar Desk in the Registrar’s Office.
- On verifying the eligibility and all the documents, the admission confirmation letter will be sent to the student from the Asst.Registrar
General Guidelines regarding Admission
- Candidates placed in the compartment are not eligible for admission to any program of study in the University.
- Admissions will be purely based on merit and candidates are strongly advised against giving any pressure on the selection process. Any candidate found guilty in the above activities is liable for disqualification.
- The University reserves the right to cancel any advertised program due to insufficient enrollments or for any other reason beyond its control. In such an eventuality, the full fee shall be refunded to the student.
- The admission will be considered final only when the student has met the norms of eligibility criteria. The onus of meeting the criteria is the sole responsibility of the student. The admission of a student will stand canceled at any point of time during the time of registration with the University if the student is found not meeting the criteria and where the student has not submitted the relevant documents.
- University reserves the right to itself to offer any or all of the program electives/specialization electives. Electives thus offered may be based on the number of students who opt for such elective and will be offered at the sole discretion of the university.
The university gives relaxation of 5% in the eligibility criteria of all courses for students belonging to SC/ST and OBC (Non-creamy layer) category as well as for physically handicapped and Kashmiri migrants. The applicants who belong to any of this category who want to avail themselves the relaxation needs to submit the relevant documents as proof.
- In case of any matter not covered herein and/or for interpretation of any content herein, the decision of the competent authority of the university shall be final and binding on all concerned.
Commencement of Admissions
The commencement of Final Admissions begins from 1st June 2021 onwards.
Steps for Final Admissions:
- This process begins once you have all the mandatory documents (mentioned in the annexure) ready with you.
- Upload all the mentioned documents.
- Pay the complete first semester fees and keep the receipts ready with you in case asked to submit them.
This can happen as the counseling round in the physical model in the university campus or the online mode. Once your documents are received and found valid, the Admissions Confirmation letter will be sent to you with details of the reporting on campus, the Induction program timetable, and the commencement schedule.
Last Date of Admission: The last date of Admissions is July 31st, 2021 (This is subject to change and will be updated on the university website)
Reporting on Campus
- Those who are offered the final admissions will have to report on the campus on the mentioned dates with all the mentioned documents and the original certificates for verification.
- On verification, the student is allotted the Identity card, enrollment number along with hostel allocation (if opted for a hostel).
- An Orientation session for all students and parents followed by Campus Tour will be done and the detailed timetable/students’ handbook will be given to the students.
- When new students enter a University or an institution, they come with diverse thoughts, backgrounds, and preparations. It is important to help them adjust to the new environment and inculcate in them the ethos of the university with a sense of larger purpose. Familiarization of the University culture, setting a healthy daily routine, creating a bond in the batch as well as between faculty and students, developing awareness, sensitivity, and understanding of the self, people around them, society at large, and nature and along with this revising the basics or foundations of their respective subjects is the purpose of the induction.
- The 7-day long induction program contains the Art of Living’s Happiness Program for the Youth which is specifically designed to accelerate personal all-around excellence intends to draw forth clarity in observation, perception, and expression. The program has a world record in increasing the ‘Happiness Quotient’ irrespective of any caste, creed, or religion.
- The Sudarshan Kriya®, a powerful, rhythmic breathing technique taught in the Happiness Program aids in mental clarity, eases the build-up of emotions, and uplifts one spiritually. Every new entrant to the university undergoes the Happiness Program as an integral part of the curriculum. It is a smooth blend of ancient wisdom, yoga, pranayama (breath control), meditation, and the fused with contemporary intellectual exchanges. After completing this program, students are encouraged as well as provided with opportunities to take to a higher level of spiritually oriented workshops such as the Advance Meditation Programs, etc. This gives them a profound understanding of their selves as well as tools to handle their minds and emotions most constructively.
- Along with this, the induction program also includes workshops in communication, excel, dance, creative arts, mind management along with training specific to the respective industry.
- The induction also familiarizes the students with the vision of the University, the various departments, local places of interest, facilities offered in the university, the parent organization “Art of Living” and to their seniors/alumni and faculties!
- All students must attend the induction program.
Sri Sri University reserves the right at any time to change or amend the course nomenclature, curriculum, course offerings, degree requirement, student intake, commencement dates, time, location, fees, and terms and conditions as also to discontinue, postpone or move the operation of its program of study at any time before or after the commencement of program and effect change in student intake due to any academic or regulatory requirement. The said change may not only apply to the prospective students but also to those who are already enrolled with the University.
Applicants should consult directly with the authorized official to confirm the accuracy, completeness, and currency of the information found in the prospectus, particularly before taking any step based on such information.
Fees & financial aid
We believe that nobody should be denied admissions because of financial constraints.