UTSARANA - Certificate Course in Odissi Dance
This course is specially designed for dancers who are interested to further their knowledge under expert guidance. With a certificate from a global organization like Sri Sri University, this will provide a holistic and concrete vision of dance, theory, and traditional body conditioning (Yoga), requisites for a dancer. The university certificate will enable the dancer with opportunities for furthering their career in teaching & performing.
A certificate will be given to the participants at the end of the course
INR 10,000 (Includes 18% GST)
The fees will cover the following
- Dance Item
- Music recording of the item and Tala Notation
- Recordings of all class sessions for future reference
Date & Time
Every Saturday & Sunday between 4th Dec 2021 to 30th Jan 2022 4 to 6 Pm.
Workshop Fees Contact Details
Mobile: +91 7008109602 / WhatssApp: +91 9937092192 /
Website: www.srisriunversity.edu .in
To secure your spot in the Short Term Course of Odissi Dance, please register before 30th November 2021. Please make sure to inform firstname.lastname@example.org along with the bank acknowledgment.
On successful completion of this program, a student shall be able to:
- Demonstrate each and every aspect of the art form
- Analyze, interpret and assess their own compositions/Choreographies/music production, music performances, instruments, views on their field of study and those of others
- Use modern technologies for enhancing the performance of the entertainment industry
- Choose appropriate online programs for further learning, participate in seminars and conferences
- Through the course, we offer a deeper understanding of Odissi Dance, one of the most important classical dance forms of India.
- The pre-requisites of a dancer are the understanding of the body, the theory of the dance, and the dance itself in its practical form. The course is designed to provide students with all the requirements needed to build a global dancer.
- To initiate the students into the plethora of choreographies that have set benchmarks in the world of dance and the process behind the choreography.