- Original papers, case studies are invited from Academicians, Professional, Researchers and Students engaged in the field of Management on the above mentioned themes and subthemes of the conference. It will be considered for presentation and publication. Authors are allowed to select a relevant sub-theme in consonance with the main theme. The contributors must submit the abstract of paper within 200 words in English which will be scrutinized by editorial committee before their acceptance. The abstract must be accompanied with the authors name(s), affiliations, full postal address, email id and telephone number along with the title of the paper on the front page. Abstract of all the papers accepted will be published in the form of souvenir.
- Full text of the paper is to be submitted in duplicate, typed in MS Word using Times New Roman, font size 12 on A-4 size paper in 1.5 spacing (not more than 20 printed pages) and the soft copy of the paper e-mailed to the conference director at the mail-id: firstname.lastname@example.org The paper must be accompanied with the author's name(s), affiliation(s), full postal address, email ID and telephone number along with the title of the paper on the front page on or before 24th November, 2017.
Last date for submission of Final Paper: 24-11-2017
Intimation of Acceptance: 27-11-2017
Payment of Registration Fees 30-11-2017
Conference Starts on 14-12-2017
FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
Mr. Abdul Wasim,
Executive Assistant to Dean, Phone: 0671-6611131, 9338585315
Executives, Practicing Managers, Faculty members, Researchers and Students who wish to improve their management skills to deliver value to their organizations & Customers.
DELEGATION REGISTRATION FEES
• Corporate Executives: Rs. 6000/-
• NHRDN Members: Rs. 4000/-
• Faculty Members: Rs. 3000/-
• Research Scholars and Students: Rs. 1500/-
Beneficiary : Sri Sri University
Account No. : 149901000212
Bank Name & Address : ICICI Bank, Bidyadharpur, Cuttack, India.
IFSC Code : ICIC0003050
Swift code : ICICINBBNRI
NOTE : The Registration fee includes Registration for the Conference, Conference Kit, CD /Book of proceedings with ISBN and Certificate of Participation, Working Lunch, Tea & Snacks.