Dr Jasmine Bhuyan
- M.A (Economics)
- Awarded UGC NET JRF (Management) in 2012.
- Best paper award winner in the National Seminar organized by BIITM,Bhubaneswar in 2018.
- Winner of Literary champion Award-1998 and 1999.
- 1st Position in National Level Art Competition-1998.
Organizational culture, international bussiness,HR analytics.
- Reviewer of journal information technology and people of emerald publishing house.
- Former Vice President of Berhampur University Research ScholarsAssociation(BURSHA WORKSHOP ATTENDED
- 2-day workshop on Cutting Edge ICT Technologies on Teaching-Learning Process and to increase competence in Research on 27th and 28th of August, 2016 for by Prof. G.V.R. Sastry, Prof. M.P. Gupta, Prof. Manoj KumarSarma, Prof. Sushil from IIT Delhi. GVP CollegeRushikonda Visakhapatnam.
- Successfully Attended Knowledge Building Program: Series XI of National workshop on Research Methodology Organized by Birla Institute of Management Technology, Bhubaneswar, India During 27th-Apr-3rd May 2014.
- 3-days National Workshop on Quantitative Data Analysis Using SPSS organized by the Dept of Management, Kalam Institute of Technology, Berhampur, 29th-31th march, 2016 FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME ATTENDED
- Attended FDP on Pedagogy for Outcome Based Management Education Sponsored By AICTE, MHRD. Govt of India, Organised by The Dept of Management, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi From 21st Apr To 5th May 2015.
- Attended Orientation Course on teaching Pedagogy Sponsored By UGC, HRDC, Organised by The academic staff college, Andhra University from 25th may To 21st June 2018. .
- Bhuyan J , V. Krishnamohan ,”Human Resource Analytics: The change catalyst for enhancing decision making and efficiency with reference to Indian IT Industry” Pune Institute of Business Management Review A journal of Management, Volume: III ,ISSN: 2455-8796
- Bhuyan J., “A Study On Attitude Towards Mathematical Responsiveness In Management Education:An Empirical Study”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CREATIVE RESEARCH THOUGHTS (IJCRT), ISSN:2320-2882, Volume.6, Issue 2, Page No pp.862 – 866, April 2018
- Bhuyan, J., Assessing Impact of Culture Towards Job Satisfaction And Happiness: A Study On Indian IT Sector.National Conference On Happiness At Workplace.Paramount Publishing House,New Delhi ISBN-978-93-85101-28-1
- Padhy, P.K., & Bhuyan, J., “A Study on Critical Success Factors Influencing Knowledge Management Initiatives in Indian IT Industry. STRATEGY, The Journal for Management Development, Vol-XIV3, No-1, May. -2016,(ISSN:0973-2977);
- Padhy, P.K., &Bhuyan, J., Determinant of Job Satisfaction In Public And Private Sector: An Empirical Study. International Journal of Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Sciences, Volume 3 Issue 1, January, 2015, (ISSN 2349-4476);
- Padhy, P.K., & Bhuyan, J., “Key Success Factors of Achieving Sustainable Competitive Advantage: An Empirical Study. SPC ERA International Journal of Business And Management,Vol-3, Issue No-7 Jan.-Mar. -2015,(ISSN:2347-9647);
- Padhy, P.K., &Bhuyan, J.,Cultural Antecedents Of Job Satisfaction: A Study On Indian Banking Sector. Modern Management- A Referred International Journal On Management On Management Issues, VOL-XXII NO.2,(ISSN-0975-6264);
- Bhuyan, J., Role of Organization Culture in Sustainable Development: A Study On Indian Banking Industry.Conference proceedings ”International Journal of Engineering science and research (IJESR), Volume 4 Issue 4, October, 2015, (ISSN: 2231-5535);
- Padhy, P.K., & Bhuyan, J., “Synergistic Effect of Strategic Construct on Sustainable Competitive Advantage: An Empirical Study. Research Journal of Berhampur University,Vol-II -2015,(ISSN:2250-1681);
- Padhy, P.K. and Bhuyan, J. (2016), Significance of Corporate Governance in the Banking Sector. Corporate Governance in The Banking Sector, SSDN publishers and distributors, New Delhi (2016) (ISBNNo.987-93-83257-578-7) website:www.ssdnbooks.com;