B.Tech. in CSE – Specialization in Data Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering with a specialization in Data Science is one of the most preferred fields in the domain of computer science.
- The program aims to make the students master the intricacies of Data Science, which deals with analytics, statistics, computational physics, algebra, CS, and other relevant subjects.
- This emerging field of data science stands at one of the highest-paid fields in the market, with large corporate global firms like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Cisco, Amazon, Oracle hiring people with a similar background.
- In this data-driven world, the program strives to build students with key skills in machine learning, statistics, visualization, etc. which is ultimately beneficial to identify meaning from huge volumes of data to make informed decisions in technology, science, business, etc.
- Unique world-class in-depth learning content on emerging technologies.
- Strong emphasis on Project, Labs, and Case Study based learning.
- Stress on Industry-aligned Curriculum & continuous Industry interaction.
- The futuristic online delivery platform- ‘Industry-Academia Collaboration Framework’ encourages students to Learn, Collaborate and Discover.
- Student participation in Intra-college, inter-college, and global competitions.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems
- Problem analysis: Identity, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using the first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specific needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions
- Project management and nance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
COURSE FACT SHEET
45% In PCM at +2 Sc Level /
45% in total at +2 Sc level with rank in SSU CET /JEE (Main) / OJEE/
Any other State Level & National Entrance Test
What People Say About Us
Vandana Shiva, Social Activist
This is a University for the future where everyone has a right share of economic, spiritual and social well-being. am so impressed by this campus because it isn't a clone of what is being taught everywhere else. It is connecting the ancient values to the needs of the present.
Dr. Vijay, Professor
I am quite impressed with facilities, cordial staff and highly talented faculty members here. They have very unique programs. I am qu campus infrastructure and Integrated programs they are running right now. wish them luck for the Ayurveda hospital!
I found the campus quite beautiful and serene. Around here, it is a different kind of experience. It is away from hustle and bustle of city near Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. If you want to do meditation or spend some time to do some serious work like writing, thinking, contemplating, this is a wonderful place.
Ms. Anja Jessurun Director Shankara
We needed more experienced people from India. Therefore, we visited Sri Sri University. After my visit I was very impressed by the total i.e. the location. the knowledge and the atmosphere. I met 10 students and they pitched their ideas to me, which they did really well. I was really impressed by the management and the things they said which I was recollecting all my way back and which will remain with me all my life.
Mr. Sourabh Sharma Manager
Mr. Kishan is a work dedicated guy who quickly understood what the expectations were from the project & put all efforts to achieve the same. He was punctual throughout the SIP. The most important thing is, even not being from engineering background, he grasped the project so quickly and delivered very well. This speaks of his dedication and commitment for the work.
Applications for 2023 Open