BSc (Hons.) Food,Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Food, Nutrition and Dietetics emphasizes on food, diet, nutrition, production, preservation, management, among others.
- The course is a part of science which focuses on the effects of food on the health of humans. Moreover, the field also emphasizes on a complete scientific understanding of nutrition alongside the practical application in terms of rehabilitation and healthcare of the patients.
- The 4-year program allows students to learn about the food science and nutrition. By the time the course is completed students will be equipped with an abundance of knowledge and further provide their expertise on nutrition and eating habits to people.
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics course deals in food, diet, nutrition, production, preservation, management, etc. The course is a part of science that focuses on the effects of food on the health of humans.
- This field of study emphasizes a complete scientific understanding of nutrition alongside the practical application in terms of rehabilitation and healthcare of the patients.
- The 4-year program allows students to learn about food science and nutrition. The course aims to equip students with the knowledge and expertise on nutrition and eating habits to people.
The career avenues after graduation in BSc (Hons.) Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics are as follows:
- Food product development scientist
- Public health nutritionist
- Regulatory affairs specialist
- Nutritional therapist
- Food labeling specialist
- Food safety auditor
- Corporate wellness consultant and many more
COURSE FACT SHEET
10+2 examination (science with PCB/PCM) from a recognised board with a minimum of 50% score
What People Say About Us
We needed more experienced people from India. Therefore, we visited Sri Sri University. After my visit I was very impressed by the total i.e. the location, the knowledge and the atmosphere. I met 10 students and they pitched their ideas to me, which they did really well. I was really impressed by the management and the things they said which I was recollecting all my way back and which will remain with me all my life.Ms. Anja Jessurun Director Shankara,
Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands,
Mr. Kishan is a work dedicated guy who quickly understood what the expectations were from the project & put all efforts to achieve the same. He was punctual throughout the SIP. The most important thing is, even not being from engineering background, he grasped the project so quickly and delivered it very well. This speaks of his dedication and commitment for the work.Mr. Sourabh Sharma Manager Supply Chain Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
This is a University for the future where everyone has a right share of economic, spiritual and social well-being. I am so impressed by this campus because it isn’t a clone of what is being taught everywhere else. It is connecting the ancient values to the needs of the present.Vandana Shiva, Social ActivistAuthor
I am quite impressed with facilities, cordial staff and highly talented faculty members here. They have very unique programs. I am quite impressed with campus infrastructure and integrated programs they are running right now. I wish them luck for the Ayurveda hospital!Dr. Vijay, Professor University of Hyderabad
I found the campus quite beautiful and serene. Around here, it is a different kind of experience. It is away from hustle and bustle of city near Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. If you want to do meditation or spend some time to do some serious work like writing, thinking, contemplating, this is a wonderful place.Vinish Kasturia Mathematics Professor, IIT
Applications for 2021 Open