Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA General Management (Specializations offered- HR/Marketing/Finance/
Sri Sri University’s MBA Program strives to build capacity of the students so that they can develop ideas and create opportunities. The program is designed to give students an in-depth knowledge of management disciplines. It follows an industry-oriented curriculum so that students get the required exposure.
The course equips students with decision-making techniques, analysis, and evaluation of real business problems. The students are also equipped to conduct a strategic analysis using both theoretical and practical applications
Sri Sri University has structured the foundation of Sri Sri Innovation Centre- “SRINOVATION” an active entrepreneurship cell that is the brainchild of the Faculty of Management Studies (FMS).
- We incorporate a variety of teaching methods involving both lectures and case-based teachings in order to bring corporate dynamics to the classroom.
- The course is framed as per international standards.
- Students walk through live simulations, seminars, group discussions, and project work to develop skills for them to face future business challenges but will also help them grow into socially conscious individuals.
- The choice-based credit system provides choices for the students to select from the prescribed courses (core, elective, or minor/soft skill courses).
- The course structure is designed through our active interaction with prominent academicians and corporate executives for meeting the needs of the industry.
- The two years Master program has been divided into 4 semesters with a summer internship Project for 8 weeks during the months of May-June apart from the core and elective papers based upon the choice of specialization.
- Learning management principles and practices to and creative solutions to business issues
- Develop logical reasoning and critical thinking skills for efficient decision-making
- Focus to develop value-based Leadership
- Employ innovative business ideas as an entrepreneur and to lead and manage projects in multidisciplinary environments
- Potential to analyse challenging business problems with Innovation and Technology
- Capability to analyse and communicate global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of the business
- Technical know-how to lead themselves and others in achieving the organizational goals and contribute effectively in a team environment
The career avenues with a degree in MBA are very lucrative, and offer a wide range of alternatives, for students to choose from. Some of the commonly opted career choices are highlighted below :
- A career in sales, business development, media and entertainment, advertisement, brand management, or even general management.
- With a degree in MBA-Human Resources, you may look for opportunities and expertise in employee relations, compensation, training, recruiting, and strategy.
- As a Business Analyst, you may have a special edge in competing for more general positions in business management. The top recruiters in this field are Boston Consulting Group, Accenture, Capgemini, Wipro, Amazon and etc.
- You may also opt for positions as Operations Manager, Production Analyst, Production Manager, Time Study Analyst, Inventory Manager, Purchasing Manager, Schedule Coordinator, Distribution Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Quality Analyst, Quality Manager, and Plant Manager
- If you opt for MBA-Finance, you can look for opportunities in Corporate Finance, Corporate Banking, Credit Risk Management, Asset Management, Hedge Fund Management, Private Equity, Treasury, Sales, and Trading.
COURSE FACT SHEET
A bachelors' degree from any discipline with an aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) from a recognized university. Candidates must have qualified MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, SSU-CET, etc.
CAREER READINESS PROGRAM (CRP)
The Career Readiness Program (CRP) for MBA students is designed to enhance the professional maturity of our graduates.
Career Readiness Program provides a taste of the real-world business environment and equips the participants with essential tools and perspectives to address the employability issues and get participants in driving seat to proactively manage their career progression.
The Placement cell of Sri Sri University has a reputation for high-quality placement. Even amidst the pandemic shunning employment opportunities countrywide, we have ensured that our students don’t get affected. That’s why we have a record of 94% placement for the batch of 2019-21 – Avg. placement- 5.25L, Highest Placement- 10.2L.
2021-23 Batch (Ongoing)
Highest Placement:13.5 LPA
Avg Placement: 6.9 LPA
Highest Placement: 13.25 LPA
Avg Placement: 6.29 LPA
Placement Percentage: 98.57 %
The placement highlight of MBA for other batches are as follows:
2018-20 Batch (During COVID-19 Lockdown):
91% placement; Highest- 12.40 LPA, Average- 6.82 LPA
100% placement; Highest- 20 LPA, Average- 7.15 LPA
What People Say About Us
Vandana Shiva, Social Activist
Dr. Vijay, Professor
Ms. Anja Jessurun Director Shankara
Mr. Sourabh Sharma Manager
Applications for 2023 Open