- The B.Sc Osteopathy program is the first in Asia to provide a comprehensive syllabus compliant with the WHO benchmarks for training in Osteopathy.
- Sri Sri University offers a unique atmosphere for Osteopathy students, combining academic excellence with extracurricular activities that promote self-development and holistic wellness.
- The B.Sc Osteopathy program has a strong clinical focus, consisting of 1500 hours of clinical practice.
- The curriculum extensively covers the biomedical sciences, providing a strong base for interdisciplinary collaborations with other health care professionals.
- A culture of self–study and research are promoted, where students develop a refined sense of health within themselves through extracurricular activities such as yoga, meditation and exercise.
- Private clinical practice
- Hospital clinical practice
COURSE FACT SHEET
10+2 with 50 % marks in PCB group (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
What People Say About Us
“I found the campus quite beautiful and serene. Around here, it is a different kind of experience. It is away from hustle and bustle of city near Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. If you want to do meditation or spend some time to do some serious work like writing, thinking, contemplating, this is a wonderful place.”
“SSU is providing value education and this is going to serve the need of the hour to produce qualified people who have got exposure to cultural and traditional facility. The University is doing a lot to promote Indian culture and they are take care of people like anything and I found all of them very good human being .I feel that this university has got a very bright future because this university has a very strong foundation , they are doing a lot and they are very liberal and they are very open minded.”
Applications for 2022 Open