- The course of Bachelor of Science degree (BSc) in Osteopathy can lead a student to live a more satisfying career that offers greater employment flexibility, higher gross packages, and the ability to drive a change in the world. This degree program aims to make students competent to learn, examine, and treat patients who are deeming for a more therapeutic and individual approach to healing.
- The coursework covers topics such as anatomy and physiology, biomechanics, pathology, microbiology, nutrition, and pharmacology. The extremely abled professors of the university ensure that the students have hands-on experience in treating patients and become capable to work in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and care centers.
- The 4-year undergraduate program has a strong clinical focus and provides the student with a comprehensive grounding in biomedical science and health. During the program, students gain the knowledge and skills required to continue postgraduate studies in osteopathy.
- The curriculum includes a complete syllabus following the benchmarks given by the World Health Organization, ensuring the highest standards in osteopathy education. Graduates are eligible to register as practitioners of Osteopathy and can work in hospitals, clinics, or open their private practice. Outcome-based and student-centric learning whereby a culture of self–study and research is promoted by the environment.
With a Bachelors in Osteopathy, a student gets various opportunities mentioned as follows:
- You can choose to practise in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and care centers.
- There is also the option of working as a live-in healthcare assistant
- You can opt to be a visiting healthcare worker for patients who are unable to leave their homes.
- One can work in coordination with dietitians, medical practitioners, naturopaths, podiatrists, and other healthcare professionals.
Along with these, you can also opt for higher studies and pursue research and innovation in this field.
COURSE FACT SHEET
10+2 with 50 % marks in PCB group (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
What People Say About Us
Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands,