Research & Doctoral Studies
The Doctoral Program aims to invite the candidates who have a strong academic background, are highly motivated and have the intellectual curiosity to undertake original research. The doctoral programme prepares students for a career in academia or research.
- We offer Ph.D. programmes in the subject of Management Studies (Marketing, OB & HRM, Accounting & Finance, Operations Mgmt, General Mgmt, Tourism Mgmt, Economics and IT in Mgmt.), Health & Wellness (Yogic Science and Physiology), Arts, Communication and Indic studies (Sanskrit, English & Foreign Language, Dance – Odissi, Kathak, and Bharatanatyam), Science (Physics, Mathematics & Environmental Science) and Faculty of Emerging Technology (Soft Computing, Data Science, Image Processing, AI, Cyber Security, and Machine Learning Domain) that commensurate with the academic resources available.
- Our mission is to provide a scholarly environment for carrying out advanced research, action research, in-depth research, and experimental research.
- Rules and regulations of the programme comply with the guidelines of regulatory bodies and ensure that the standard of Ph.D. studies at our campus is comparable to the best.
Our research objectives can be summarized in three words: excellence, significance and impact. We believe that these goals are mutually supporting and that with these guiding aims our research can continue.
- To trained in the most recent methodologies and engaged in producing original research work and to create new knowledge.
- To acquaint scholars with necessary skills to explore and research complex issues.
- To sustain dialogues around conceptual creativity, reasoned reflexivity and contextual awareness.
- Some of the selected candidates, who are eligible for PhD Programme, may be appointed as "Research Associate" on the basis of Academic Record, Merit in the Entrance and Interview Performance.
- Fellowship may also be provided to some selected scholars.
- There is no Entrance Test for UGC-NET/ JRF, etc., as per UGC Guidelines.
|Course Work Fee||50,000|
|Semester Fee, Subject to Minimum 4 Semesters after coursework||30,000|
|Thesis Examination & Viva-Voice Fee||40,000|
|Convocation and Certificate Charges||5,000|
N.B.: The hostel fee is decided for various categories of students of the University. The same rate will be applicable for research scholars time to time.
Download Ph.D. Admission Application Form 2021-22: (Click Here)
Ph.D. Admission 2021-22
Ph.D. Admission 2021-22 in the subject of Management Studies (Marketing, OB & HRM, Accounting & Finance, Operations Mgmt, General Mgmt, Tourism Mgmt, Economics and IT in Mgmt.), Health & Wellness (Yogic Science and Physiology), Arts, Communication and Indic studies (Sanskrit, English & Foreign Language, Dance – Odissi, Kathak, and Bharatanatyam), Science (Physics, Mathematics & Environmental Science) and Faculty of Emerging Technology (Soft Computing, Data Science, Image Processing, AI, Cyber Security, and Machine Learning Domain)
1. Ph.D. Vacant List for 2021-22 (Click Here)
2. Category of Admission, Eligibility and Admission Procedure – Refer Ph.D. Regulations (Click Here) and UGC Guidelines
3. Fee Structure for 2021-22 (Click Here)
3. Important Dates for Ph.D. Admission 2021-22 (Click Here)
4. Ph.D. Admission Application Form 2021-22 (Click Here)
5. Advertisement (Click Here)
Please ensure that the filled-in Application Form along with one set self attested Photocopy of Educational Qualification Certificates, Experience Certificates, Passport Size Photographs (2) and Money Receipt (Admission Application Form Fee of Rs.1,500/-) are to be sent in hard copy to the Admission Cell. (Put Admission Office address), either through Courier/Speed Post/ In Hand; by 25th September’ 2021.
Applicants should apply against the vacant seats declared by respective departments subject-wise, for Ex - Management Health & Wellness, etc). One Candidate can apply for more than one subject(s) by submitting a Separate Application Form with requisite Fees.
Sri Sri University
Sri Sri Vihar – Ward No.3
What People Say About Us
Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands,