The Doctoral Program aims to invite the candidates who have a strong academic background, are highly motivated and have the intellectual curiosity to undertake original research. The doctoral programme prepares students for a career in academia or research.
- We offer Ph.D. programmes in all areas of Management Studies, Agriculture, Health & Wellness (Yogic Science and Physiotherapy), Arts, Communication and Indic studies (Sanskrit, English & Foreign Language, Dance – Odissi and Kathak) and Science (Computer Science) that commensurate with the academic resources available.
- Our mission is to provide a scholarly environment for carrying out advanced research, action research, in depth research and experimental research.
- Rules and regulations of the programme comply with the guidelines of regulatory bodies and ensure that the standard of Ph.D. studies at our campus is comparable to the best.
Our research objectives can be summarized in three words: excellence, significance and impact. We believe that these goals are mutually supporting and that with these guiding aims our research can continue.
- To trained in the most recent methodologies and engaged in producing original research work and to create new knowledge.
- To acquaint scholars with necessary skills to explore and research complex issues.
- To sustain dialogues around conceptual creativity, reasoned reflexivity and contextual awareness.
- Ph.D. Regulations 2016 (Click Here)
- Guidelines for Pre-Ph.D. Course Work in Doctoral Studies 2018-19 (Click Here)
|Course Work Fee
|Semester Fee, Subject to Minimum 4 Semesters after coursework
|Thesis Examination & Viva-Voice Fee
|Convocation and Certificate Charges
N.B.: The hostel fee is decided for various categories of students of the University. The same rate will be applicable for research scholars time to time.
Download Ph.D. Admission Application Form 2020-21: (Click Here)
Ph.D. Admission 2020-21
Ph.D. Admission 2020-21 in the subject of Management Studies, Agriculture, Health & Wellness (Yogic Science and Physiotherapy), Arts, Communication and Indic studies (Sanskrit, English & Foreign Language, Dance – Odissi and Kathak) and Science (Computer Science).
1. Ph.D. Vacant List for 2020-21 (Click Here)
2. Category of Admission, Eligibility and Admission Procedure – Refer Ph.D. Regulations (Click Here) and UGC Guidelines
3. Important Dates for Ph.D. Admission 2020-21 (Click Here)
4. Ph.D. Admission Application Form 2020-21 (Click Here)
Please ensure that the filled in Application Form along with one set self attested Photocopy of Educational Qualification Certificates, Experience Certificates, Passport Size Photographs (2) and Money Receipt (Admission Application Form Fee of Rs.1,500/-) are to be sent in hard copy to the Admission Department (address mentioned below) , either through Courier/Speed Post/ In Hand; by 10th October’ 2020.
Sri Sri University
Sri Sri Vihar – Ward No.3
– Applicant should apply against the vacant seats declared by respective departments subject wise. For Ex – Management Health & Wellness, etc). One Candidate can apply more than one subject(s) by submitting Separate Application Form with requisite Fees.
Approved Merit List of selected candidates for Ph.D. Admission: